Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

Lady luck smiled on me

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,204
[TDRB]
Members
5,318 posts
13,743 battles

All I managed to get out of the last few "ships for tokens" events was the base ship. Today I received my 2nd 300 Soviet token container. I still need 5 more tokens for the T8 Tallin but I'm close to picking up 3 more containers.

I am surprised.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,940
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,330 posts
14,923 battles

Grats but that third ship is going to be a unicorn for most people being another 1050 tokens after the Tallin.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,204
[TDRB]
Members
5,318 posts
13,743 battles
13 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

Grats but that third ship is going to be a unicorn for most people being another 1050 tokens after the Tallin.

Yes, it is doubtful I will get the 3rd ship but who knows, I may get lucky. I have not spend any cash or doubloons for the tokens. I do not plan to either. 

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,940
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,330 posts
14,923 battles
25 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

Yes, it is doubtful I will get the 3rd ship but who knows, I may get lucky. I have not spend any cash or doubloons for the tokens. I do not plan to either. 

 

Same here and would only consider spending money on this if I was extremely close, so close that a single small buy would get me the needed tokens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,514
[WOLF7]
Members
12,614 posts
14 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

Grats but that third ship is going to be a unicorn for most people being another 1050 tokens after the Tallin.

Even buying one of the ships at the beginning won't get you Riga, unless you get lucky it will barely get you the Riga camo.

Really playing to the impatient and whales with this event, in order to get the Riga, you had to buy the entire package, unless you see more than one of these unicorn 300 tokens....:Smile_teethhappy:.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,940
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,330 posts
14,923 battles
35 minutes ago, awiggin said:

Even buying one of the ships at the beginning won't get you Riga, unless you get lucky it will barely get you the Riga camo.

Really playing to the impatient and whales with this event, in order to get the Riga, you had to buy the entire package, unless you see more than one of these unicorn 300 tokens....:Smile_teethhappy:.

I have seen two unicorns and would need at least two if not three more to get over the 1050 threshold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,204
[TDRB]
Members
5,318 posts
13,743 battles
3 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

Same here and would only consider spending money on this if I was extremely close, so close that a single small buy would get me the needed tokens.

Yes, the very same here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,514
[WOLF7]
Members
12,614 posts
6 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

I have seen two unicorns and would need at least two if not three more to get over the 1050 threshold.

Well, if you get 1260 tokens from 1 premium +  the tier 5, ya, you'd have to get 3 of them, and get the tier 5 the first week to have a shot at the Riga camo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×