Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Smthkd

Game Crash Need Fix

4 comments in this topic

[N-W-T]
Members
47 posts
5,511 battles

So I have a problem with how this game crashes from time to time and its ALWAYS when your in a Good position to get slaughtered and start to retreat. Its NOT my system but WoWs Game Monitor. My system is stable. However my issue is how the game crashes only for you to close the application and reboot to being dead. This is ridiculous and unfair. If WoWs isnt going to fix this they should at least refund my flags and camo used. Im sick and tired of their excuses for not fixing the obvious but take our money without issue.

• Funny 1

[WORX]
Members
13,355 posts
20,181 battles
35 minutes ago, Smthkd said:

So I have a problem with how this game crashes from time to time and its ALWAYS when your in a Good position to get slaughtered and start to retreat. Its NOT my system but WoWs Game Monitor. My system is stable. However my issue is how the game crashes only for you to close the application and reboot to being dead. This is ridiculous and unfair. If WoWs isnt going to fix this they should at least refund my flags and camo used. Im sick and tired of their excuses for not fixing the obvious but take our money without issue.

Since you're the only one in the match with the problem every single time, its safe to conclude.... Its your machine and not WOWS servers...

Now, where does the issue lays ??? Dont know... You dont give much information to start the troubleshoot process.

You sound convinced its WG problem without any screen shot or video as proof... You're already convinced of this, you dont want any help in figuring out the problem..

You just want to complain...

BTW

If you ever want to try to troubleshoot your issue, you can start by elaborating/giving more information as to what you did to your PC.

Edited by Navalpride33

[YOU]
Members
146 posts
13,749 battles
13 minutes ago, Smthkd said:

Its your machine, update your video card and if you think is the game center after launching the game you can close it which i highly doubt. Stop ranting about something that you don't know.

[N-W-T]
Members
47 posts
5,511 battles

I Have the latest drivers. If you cant help go bury your head in a hole. I swear this is a useless forum! You guys are always critical and not helpful. Im done with you guys!

Edited by Smthkd

Sign in to follow this