Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Dadrox

How WoW?

5 comments in this topic

[77ARC]
Beta Testers
263 posts

How does a 33 knot ship outside of detection range manage to follow and catch up to a 37 knot  DD?

I have literally led 1 to 4 ships in a conga line all around the map while being outside their detection range while the slower ships were gaining on me.

Sore loser bots??

• Funny 1

[CK5]
Members
1,550 posts
16,305 battles

Because the bots always know where you are (even if out of detection range) and take the best angles to cut you off every time you make even the smallest turn.  

Members
1 post
93 battles
30 minutes ago, Dadrox said:

How does a 33 knot ship outside of detection range manage to follow and catch up to a 37 knot  DD?

I have literally led 1 to 4 ships in a conga line all around the map while being outside their detection range while the slower ships were gaining on me.

Sore loser bots??

Bots have HACKS!! :Smile_teethhappy: They know where you are and when you send torps.

[77ARC]
Beta Testers
263 posts

Makes it tough  sneaking into a cap and can be fun leading them into range of team mates.

[77ARC]
Beta Testers
263 posts

Just had a Hoot battle.  Shot 1 cruiser as I went behind an island and all 9 enemy turned towards me.  Half the team came over and we sank them all as they filed through a gap between islands. LOL

Sign in to follow this