Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Flinch

No Sub Token today

7 comments in this topic

[-ST-]
Members
160 posts
10,292 battles

Logged in today and  didn't receive the daily sub token ???

[WOLF5]
Members
1,485 posts
11,047 battles

Oddly I saw that I received one yesterday afternoon when I logged into the game although I had gotten another that morning. I too though have not gotten one this morning as I played through the 6 am EDT start of the "new day" and just checked a few minutes ago and still do not have it yet.

[-ST-]
Members
160 posts
10,292 battles

just got mine might have been a bug they just fixed

Community Department
3,342 posts
1,300 battles
58 minutes ago, AcesUp1960 said:

Same here, I submitted a ticket on the issue and have not received a reply yet.

49 minutes ago, DJC_499 said:

Oddly I saw that I received one yesterday afternoon when I logged into the game although I had gotten another that morning. I too though have not gotten one this morning as I played through the 6 am EDT start of the "new day" and just checked a few minutes ago and still do not have it yet.

Thank you all for reports and tickets. Could you please relogin and check the situation once again?

[WOLF5]
Members
1,485 posts
11,047 battles
43 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

Thank you all for reports and tickets. Could you please relogin and check the situation once again?

@turbo07Please be advised that I received my sub token for this morning and was able to redeem it for subs that dropped today. For context, yesterday I was playing at about 5 am EDT and continued through until about 6:30 am or so. At that time, I received the sub token, but upon getting it then could not open a daily container that I had earned. I closed our the program and relogged in and was able to get the container. Later in the day I relogged into the program and saw a notification that I had gotten a sub token, which I should not have yet received. A token though was not present in the Armory. Only now did I get this most recent token and get the sub drop for today.

I hope that this is helpful and thanks for your help.

• Cool 1

Community Department
3,342 posts
1,300 battles
1 hour ago, DJC_499 said:

@turbo07Please be advised that I received my sub token for this morning and was able to redeem it for subs that dropped today. For context, yesterday I was playing at about 5 am EDT and continued through until about 6:30 am or so. At that time, I received the sub token, but upon getting it then could not open a daily container that I had earned. I closed our the program and relogged in and was able to get the container. Later in the day I relogged into the program and saw a notification that I had gotten a sub token, which I should not have yet received. A token though was not present in the Armory. Only now did I get this most recent token and get the sub drop for today.

I hope that this is helpful and thanks for your help.

I see, highly likely the notification you received after relogin about the token was late.
Thank you for details. If one plays during short-term server maintenance late at night this may happen. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this