Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Flinch

No Sub Token today

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

22
[-ST-]
Members
160 posts
10,292 battles

Logged in today and  didn't receive the daily sub token ???

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
566
[WOLF5]
Members
1,485 posts
11,047 battles

Oddly I saw that I received one yesterday afternoon when I logged into the game although I had gotten another that morning. I too though have not gotten one this morning as I played through the 6 am EDT start of the "new day" and just checked a few minutes ago and still do not have it yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22
[-ST-]
Members
160 posts
10,292 battles

just got mine might have been a bug they just fixed

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Community Department
3,342 posts
1,300 battles
58 minutes ago, AcesUp1960 said:

Same here, I submitted a ticket on the issue and have not received a reply yet.

49 minutes ago, DJC_499 said:

Oddly I saw that I received one yesterday afternoon when I logged into the game although I had gotten another that morning. I too though have not gotten one this morning as I played through the 6 am EDT start of the "new day" and just checked a few minutes ago and still do not have it yet.

Thank you all for reports and tickets. Could you please relogin and check the situation once again?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
566
[WOLF5]
Members
1,485 posts
11,047 battles
43 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

Thank you all for reports and tickets. Could you please relogin and check the situation once again?

 

@turbo07Please be advised that I received my sub token for this morning and was able to redeem it for subs that dropped today. For context, yesterday I was playing at about 5 am EDT and continued through until about 6:30 am or so. At that time, I received the sub token, but upon getting it then could not open a daily container that I had earned. I closed our the program and relogged in and was able to get the container. Later in the day I relogged into the program and saw a notification that I had gotten a sub token, which I should not have yet received. A token though was not present in the Armory. Only now did I get this most recent token and get the sub drop for today.

I hope that this is helpful and thanks for your help.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Community Department
3,342 posts
1,300 battles
1 hour ago, DJC_499 said:

@turbo07Please be advised that I received my sub token for this morning and was able to redeem it for subs that dropped today. For context, yesterday I was playing at about 5 am EDT and continued through until about 6:30 am or so. At that time, I received the sub token, but upon getting it then could not open a daily container that I had earned. I closed our the program and relogged in and was able to get the container. Later in the day I relogged into the program and saw a notification that I had gotten a sub token, which I should not have yet received. A token though was not present in the Armory. Only now did I get this most recent token and get the sub drop for today.

I hope that this is helpful and thanks for your help.

I see, highly likely the notification you received after relogin about the token was late.
Thank you for details. If one plays during short-term server maintenance late at night this may happen. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×