Sign in to follow this  
JoshKeleskKoinaAU

The hypocrisy and favoritism and placations are real! Teamkilling is encouraged if you are unicum or special?!

21 comments in this topic

[SBSBB]
Members
12 posts
1,525 battles

I was intentionally taunted and teamkilled in the usual way by the typical superior unicum players exploiting the stats mechanics int he usual way, stat shaming others who don't do as they do to defend themselves for essentially sitting in the back and farming damage or hiding behind rocks in OP high damage ships and just accepting that this method of using cannon fodder will win out statistically focusing only on themselves and high damage numbers. Of course this is a big Eff you tyo the entire system and majority of the player base who becomes nothing but their cannon fodder to exploit little different than playing coop and letting the enemy bots come to them and the friendly bots be cannon fodder. 

After losing two matches with this most elite clans and players who actually said unto me "don't you know who i am?" well clearly not because it must be wargaming staff or someone far more important than myself. So towards the end of the match which iw as unfortunate enough to be in with the same division of unicums for yet another consecutive match. I was fired upon by the remaining two players left alive at this point int he division willfully. No enemy remotely near me. Yes, im busy supporting other random teammates supplying smokes screens spotting and screening torps. 

Well i decide to take my precious time although you might not know it the way i waste too much of it playing this stilted imbalanced often exploited game and under policed, to submit a ticket with the replay to try to get some kind of justice against my clearly superior fellow gamers to which they have proven in words and their own feelings and actions that i am inferior and of no account in every way nor ever will or could i be.

Well guess what i got back in response to my ticket showing clear violations of intentional teamkilling? ( and let me mention that i have received bans from unicums reporting me int eh exact same way for the exact same behavior) I get a form response about we are sorry and we feel just like you and we have updated yet again the entirely functional and not exploited clearly in the video system to prevent long term team damage and teamkilling. No usual mention of we have taken action or dealt with the issue. A pretty clear we dont gaf about you or this instance. Or these people are special like the spoiled rampant sons of diplomats with immunity and cannot be tried for crimes in this game.

Imagine for a moment how that feels. You all know as well as i do or perhaps many of you do not, that the constant placation's we receive about we are always actively doing something to mark notate and ban repeat offenders to make examples of the worst of the worst. That even the ingame reporting system actually functions beyond the auto chat ban limit to actively deal with these issues. A BIG FAT LIE because i have personally tested it and seen again and again that these things do NOTHING. And further more to find out now that this level of favoritism exists! To learn that even the tedious ticket system to get more direct action for serious issues means nothing for some of us.... AS long as you are the chosen one exploiting the player base and game scoring and stats mechanics which are still by the admission of top streamers and youtubers not balanced in their reward for performance and team contribution or winning or role play ship play teamwork!? 

So you heard it here first. Wargaming is impotent at what they claim to do and claim is important. I have lost the last shred of belief in their systems and true desire to affect positive change as opposed to just stick a finger in the [edited] until it bursts. Band aids not medicine.

So if you can't beat them join them right? well im not turning myself into a joyless repetitive farmer of stats. I will merely allow the natural conclusion of reflected hatred and a total lack of concern or care. best efforts at placation serve my interests too. I will play in a way that also does not promote the natural idea of competition or sportsmanship or team play or support. I will finally and fully give into the natural dynamic in my own way they encourage through negligence or to promote a envious vanity that psychologically leads to shortcuts and desires to spend money to make the pursuit easier or more productive such as premium time purchases or premium ships for their added ease of gameplay. I will merely join in the game of making the game less fun for other players through entirely selfish and unconcerned play. I will revel in the complaints of idealists who want to have fun or have support or feel like they have actually joined an actual battle of "TEAMS". I will separate my ideology of game play from that of all others who are selfless and even from the typical selfish unicums who i will gladly work to undersupport with intent the way they exploit us for their personal gain. Cause the bottom line of the game is this. For them to be better than average. It behooves them to let you be cannon fodder and to under support you int he best way. To let you be just useful enough so they can have a bigger grab of the pool of potential enemy damage and don't forget in their premise to farm stats. DAMAGE WILL ALWAYS TRUMP THE WIN so they will happily lose with high damage games over win with below average damage or points. A functional scoring system do you think despite minor improvements to it over the past few years. It still rewards exploitation like any venture in life.

I would submit that the free to play pay to win dynamic is the purest distillation of capitalism in gaming. And i say down with the top 1% and down with the new slaves that would come in to support their lifestyle. Happy trolling out there captains. Better to be woke than to be asleep at the wheel smelling something fishy like the obfuscation that stats for stats sake is all that matters at any cost. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3
  • Confused 2
  • Boring 1

[WORX]
Members
9,823 posts
17,846 battles

Nothing to see here boys, just your basic conspiracy theorist... No evidence, No numbers, just "feelings and emotions."

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2

Members
1,662 posts
34,209 battles

I have not heard the phrase: "Don't you know who I am?" in ages.

But I understand that if such a phrase is uttered, then that is a person of high caliber talent and well represents the fine traditions of the clan they represent.

The company you keep, quite often stains such clans reputations and they are often elitist capitalists. Often use more stims than brains. Are prone to fits from desync and will flat our refuse to play Randoms just to maintain that Death grip on purple stats.

I wouldn't worry about such players. And you know why?

They are the first out the game if rules are changed and nothing goes their way.

That is why they play other games waiting out WG to fix things in their favor.

Just ignore them. They will be gone soon. While they play hard and fast, they got no legs for a marathon.

They are sprinters. They can't afford to stomach change and will break rules just to amuse themselves.

When they finally fade in to obscurity because WG won't support their negativity any longer, you will have passionate dedicated players that remain committed to the betterment of the game.

Clan Superio Wegato Purpleus Elito Vanitus  and any similar to this fictitious clan will be nothing more than a bunch of young players bickering like old Ladies fighting over Patrick Stewart's autograph at a supermarket.

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,337 posts
14,586 battles
20 minutes ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

I have not heard the phrase: "Don't you know who I am?" in ages

Ive heard it a couple times. By who at the time I didn’t know from Adam. I checked and they were sporting ultra violet colored numbers. Kudos to them for achieving that but it ends right there. 

Being a jerk knows no limits. I’ve been salted by people of both ends of the spectrum and all points in between as has anyone who has played this game any amount of time. Thankfully WG has gave us the ignore chat option for individual players. Playing “ranked” will toughen and thicken your skin so to speak. 

Don’t let it bother you. If it is just general whining just mute them. If it is is excessive and or abusive / threatening save a copy and show pictures and video replay to management in a ticket.

Edited by Capt_Ahab1776
  • Cool 1

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator
2,810 posts
14,740 battles
47 minutes ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

in ages.

28 minutes ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

Ive heard it a couple times

I had several games where people recognized me in public chat

my reply to them are along these line

"I DIDNT DO IT"; "I WASNT HIM, I am his twin brother" :Smile_trollface:

or

"Oppsss, I am a bot"  :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 2

[HELLS]
Members
2,590 posts
25,787 battles
2 hours ago, JoshKeleskKoinaAU said:

"don't you know who i am?"

The last player that said that to me while I was running my Musashi (which I ground to get the hard way, no wallet payout) got a 9-gun broadside of AP at 3 km for his pains. Exit unicum. This was within the 1st 30 seconds of the game. That shut everyone up. I worked the pink off in three co-op games. I had seen his high and mightyness do this before to other average players like myself, but at 7000+ Random games and 20,000+ total overall, I don't take that crap anymore, from anyone. To old for that sh_t.

I admit this was a bit extreme but I was pissed at the time, so now all I do is submit the replay for ajudication if I think a teamkill is deliberate rather than accidental. Most times it is accidental and decent players apologize for it in game chat or via a PM after the match, which is the right thing to do.

Unicum Is As Average Does...

Members
1,662 posts
34,209 battles
1 hour ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

or

Yeah, I am often mistaken, though innocent I may be, a Sith like player that laughs maniacally while torching DDs in my CV. Or a scoundrel zipping across the Seas frustrating princesses at every turn for being so damn 🔥.

But that is just not me. I am not even close to damn 🔥. Maybe interesting, mysterious, crazy, and can Jedi mind trick a bot to trip over my torpedoes.

I may or may not have used the Dark Side, but if I publicly admit that, then I would be more interesting.

Nah, nothing to see here. I am not the damn 🔥 guy you are looking for. Move along, what's that?

(Poof, disappears in a puff of smoke and bats).

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,337 posts
14,586 battles
1 hour ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

or

LoL

I’ve seen you a couple times in game 😉. I seen @Warped_1 today in Submarine battles. When I see peeps from the forum in game I’m like “Cool!”

It’s kind of funny. I try to say “Hi” or a “ 0> “ salute to them in team or open chat which ever the case may be. When I see the administration in game I tell people “Behave, admin is here” LoL Or if I see some of the skilled players on the other side I will pass it along for people to look sharp and be on their toes. If they are on my side I try to watch and learn if I can. If I see one of the high profile YouTuber/CC’s I try to say Hi but not pester them.

I actually met @Estimated_Prophet in coop shortly after 8.0 update was released. I was trying to learn how to use the reworked CV’s.

[RLGN]
Members
13,816 posts
24,064 battles
7 minutes ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

I actually met @Estimated_Prophet in coop shortly after 8.0 update was released. I was trying to learn how to use the reworked CV’s.

Considering how angry I likely was at the time; I hope I was helpful, or at least polite... :Smile_hiding:

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator
2,810 posts
14,740 battles
10 minutes ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

When I see the administration in game I tell people “Behave, admin is here” LoL Or if I see some of the skilled players on the other side I will pass it along for people to look sharp and be on their toes. If they are on my side I try to watch and learn if I can

oh, so now I know why 6 players chasing me in game. Constant radar switch to perm spot me and chased me Or at least 4 players do everything they can so rain fire on me. POOR ME .. I am a victim here :Smile_playing:

But that a side, we all have our derpy moment .. we made mistake, we lost concentration or got our self into a awkward position but it fun end of the game

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,337 posts
14,586 battles
6 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Considering how angry I likely was at the time; I hope I was helpful, or at least polite... :Smile_hiding:

You voiced your opinion about the situation at the time but I understood. I was in the same boat with you. You was preaching to the choir.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
2,163 posts
20,821 battles

Advanced issue found

12 hours ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

I’ve seen you a couple times in game 😉. I seen @Warped_1 today in Submarine battles. When I see peeps from the forum in game I’m like “Cool!”

Nice to see your message when I got back to port (usually the messages waiting for me in port aren't so favorable :cap_cool:)

Great to have the positive energy.  Happy Subbing!

• Cool 1

[_BDA_]
Members
231 posts
3,932 battles

I once had an overly... mmm... vocal teammate berate me in chat during the game because my lumbering New York was on the opposite side of the map engaged with a cruiser and not helping HIM.  We lost before I could get  in range and he followed me into post game messaging to continue abusing me with rather foul language.  Simple solution, I reported the chat immediately.  Never heard another word.

[SBSBB]
Members
12 posts
1,525 battles
On 5/28/2020 at 6:01 PM, Navalpride33 said:

Nothing to see here boys, just your basic conspiracy theorist... No evidence, No numbers, just "feelings and emotions."

On 5/28/2020 at 6:11 PM, ObiphanKenobi said:

In your computer HD, where you install WoW, open it and look for a folder named "replays"; open the folder, double click on the replay file to see which game you was in as you claimed above, make sure you exit your current game to have the replay to play.

You can submit a report using the customer service on this website.

regards,

wow, so impressive to bother posting in forums, then see the usual forum rats, who completely fail to read my minorly fomratted wall of text that clearly states tot eh contrary, THIS IS MY REACTION TO THE RESULT OF SUBMITTING THE REPLAY AS A TICKET. twice and i get the form response the system is working as intended as the functioing teamkilling to pink and orange is. Yet the replay is of 07 and SCCC members in a full div taking turns teamkilling me for words alone, each turning pink. and it is totally ignored. I shot a person in the same exact way doing damage but not killing them and got an immediate one day ban. Seems fair and unbiased to me. makes me almost think they might have actually been special people, that i shot and that shot me. I was reported by a REVY member, aparently a little seen upper level stats clan. instant punishment. so i don't see how one instance is different from the next. i only can assume that their are classes of players. especially when all you get is brief form reponses from the ticket system. and like i said i ticketed twice ont he topic trying to get some answer or satisfaction. 

And wound up having to call them out in the forums instead, and now i have put a name to them

so when i see those two clans in game, i play my best in opposition or worst if im ont heir team to help their precious stats along their way to the ocean bottom. I report every member by default for my own amusement and to reverberate the trolling they gave to me. And i will continue to do so until i no longer play warships. One thing i have noticed is that players like that don't last long, or rahter they do. they just tend to change clasn and names often but can't drop a blacklist marker.

I have retrolled clans for years now and watched the same clan hopping ggroups of bad attitude people not players shift from one fading star clan tag to the next, just as that clan has openings from its own previous top level carrying players. because no one likes putting up with the middling asshats who always have to move along when their betters leave because of their cheese grating personalities. I can't even think of any clan that has maintained its status with any level of uniformity for much over a year within, often they start to fall apart after 6 months, a few high stress season of competitive playing together and they fall apart like the snow flakes they are unable to interact in healthy ways in groups. 

At any rate i would like to thank the majority of forums commenters for as usual failing to read or comprehend the simple truths of a post and often to post in opposition to the reality or message therein. thanks for being comepltely pointless forum bots just as players in game are often referred to as bots. for seeming to have no real human interactive results. well thats enough completely wasting my time again in wargaming forums for ships as usual. time for my eggy weggies and steaky wakeys fishes

• Boring 1

[TARK]
Members
5,720 posts
2,275 battles

Dude, ran into the elitist chat abuse last night...another 'prestigious' clan supertesting a division of Slavas.

It was an interesting game for my Lexington...not bad at all despite the roflstomp the enemy put on us.

The taunting from the unicums was disgusting.

I pondered about the foolishness of WG giving these mean people a contractor relationship...all so they can make WG look bad AND provide bad balancing data...

I, of course, sent the evidence of the interaction to WG through the ticket procedure...

...but there is no point in responding in kind to the mean fools. I am not that kind of player...full stop.

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,080 posts

I have had this happen to me by individuals who, after they rammed me or torpedoed my ship tried to prove they were the better player despite my bad stats and that I walked into his torpedoes on purpose.

I have been stat shamed by two people for very much the same reason...

These people are trolls. My stats are set to private these days because hey help no one but myself to being a better player... you cannot and should not ever compare stats to see who is better... it doesn't work that way.

Compare a BB (mainly) driver to that of a DD driver then the BB driver will always have the better stats. My stats help me, and no one else, to be a better player. That is what they are for.

And I cannot ever see it happening, till they add a button that adds it all up and allows you to compare yourself with any other one player... comparing isn't going to help and they would NEVER add such a button.

Besides... these players might find out my stats are squeaky clean and good BUT they will only want to focus on the worst one because that is what trolls do.

Just ignore them... they lost the argument as soon as they resorted to stat shaming... they proved they are petty and worthless players then and there.

Play, have fun, compete with no one but yourself.

Edited by kiwi1960
  • Cool 1

[RKLES]
Members
12,516 posts
14,242 battles
On 5/29/2020 at 9:47 AM, michael_zahnle said:

I once had an overly... mmm... vocal teammate berate me in chat during the game because my lumbering New York was on the opposite side of the map engaged with a cruiser and not helping HIM.  We lost before I could get  in range and he followed me into post game messaging to continue abusing me with rather foul language.  Simple solution, I reported the chat immediately.  Never heard another word.

I do better than just hitting in game report chat. If they have really gone overboard with messages of the EULA Violation varieties, I get screen shots and send them in to WG Support so that the Moderators get to see it and then the player can get an assured punishment that in several of the cases I get the feeling was a lot longer than 24 hour chat ban... At least one of the guys I had to do this against I am certain got perma banned since not only were they using highly profane chat including every type of that including racial versions, but also death threats for real world which would have been impossible, but the latter alone would have netted them a perma ban as WG does not play around.

Always blows my mind how when you have some good progress, some rare and collectible tanks or ships and items why you would risk all that to yell at somebody in chat and risk perma banning!? Also little puzzled to begin with why people use that kind of language to begin with as if it’s heavily used I will be sitting there thinking out will you please get to the point as you have taken what can be condensed into 1 sentence and instead made 3+ sentences worth of content...

• Cool 1

Members
279 posts
4,599 battles

How can you "stat shame" anyone. its a computer game. It has no bearing on life in any way unless your extremely messed p to start with. I am worst player ever to be seen in wow, an I am damn proud of it. see... cant be shamed cos I dont care... Think about it.

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
1,080 posts

Been think about this since I went to bed last night. These stats are an invasion of a persons privacy and many nations have laws about this... surely this makes WoWs liable if the stats are used to stat shame a person.

WoWs should make this against the rules, doing so in chat can get you punished. All members should be notified by Email that they are now set to PRIVATE by default, they should not be public by default.

Then, knowing the risks, people can make them public is they wish.

I turned mine to private when someone posted the link, but I wouldn't know how or where to access them now. Do people even know they can be set to private?

ALSO.... it should be against the rules to NO STAT SHAME anyone... I have had a few shame me cause my stats were private... no doubt, annoyed they couldn't look to make a big deal out of them so used that as an excuse to shame me... like: "You must be a bad player if your stats are set to private".... and no, the irony wasn't lost on me... if they were not private, then they would have found something to suggest I was a bad player....

The stats for players are a lose - lose situation.... private or not... they are a way to shame people and this is NOT what playing the game is all about. They should be made for the player ONLY to access from his game UI... and I think it is... so why the HELL was it ever made for  the trolls to use as a weapon?

Come on WoWs .... you are so much better than allowing trolls a way in... on the forums, if anyone tried it here, you'd certainly put your foot down, and rightly so....

Members
279 posts
4,599 battles

Todays generation are so scared of everything in life, So someone makes fun of you in a computer game. Honest Question here... What does it to to your life ? will you kill yourself? doubt it... Are you now ruined an can never work ?... hardly.... my point is stats were a thing invented for young ones to see progression. Because todays youth like to  define themselves by such things. Get over it. It does nothing to to you, an stop asking others to police our fun.

Sign in to follow this