You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Meta_Man

Rank 4 Skane the underestimated torpedo thunderchucker , how to Skane "video"

6 comments in this topic

[META_]
Members
1,832 posts
18,967 battles

This is a video aimed at newer destroyer players , especially newer to playing smokeless dds. please if you like the video go to youtube press like and subscribe , I've done this for the Mahan  and Z-39 also as these are what we are using in ranked right now . This is a rank 4 battle so no bum hunting here , lol . If you are a newer dd player you can learn as I am giving my thought process as the game is playing out. it is about my strategy which is a proven winner and about styles that work, not all dds can play the same style , happy hunting captains 

Edited by Meta_Man
adding video
  • Cool 2

[META_]
Members
1,832 posts
18,967 battles
1 minute ago, loco_max said:

I was bout to sell my Skane and abandon the European DD Line...

They play different , Mahan is like a blunt object , she just a volume damage dealer . Skane and Vauquelin are more finesse , but when played well are hard to stop , as you will see in the video :-) happy hunting captain

[META_]
Members
1,832 posts
18,967 battles
36 minutes ago, Highblooded said:

Not a fan of your targeting choices at times but it worked...

I'm sure if I go back enough times I could have done things a little better, but I am aiming to show newer players things to think about, and I think I can do that  OK. Thanks for the comment.. I try to get a little better every game, happy hunting Captain 😎