You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
6a6a6a

Submarine tokens where?

94 comments in this topic

[PN]
Members
26 posts
21,972 battles

There is literally no bundles for submarines in the armory? And the sub battles won't start until we have a sub in the queue which literally no one has.
image.thumb.png.f61bb4d0afc0603ef51243a59b5d2489.png

Edited by 6a6a6a
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[SKD]
Members
266 posts
14,510 battles

I was looking for them too, but I could not find anywhere to exchange the token in the armory. @Hapa_Fodder do you have any insight on this?

[-SBS-]
Members
4 posts
9,023 battles
10 minutes ago, 6a6a6a said:

thats stupid, lets NOT put it in the game in which its supposed to get played in. WG clearly does not have its own players on its mind

• Boring 2

Members
859 posts
4,679 battles
Just now, panamaz28 said:

HOW DID YOU GET 2 TOKENS ?  @macktkau2

Sorry I meant I used 1 token on the first coal, then got a 2nd coal for the next token whenever that is.

• Funny 1

[UBOOT]
[UBOOT]
Beta Testers
114 posts

"Lets have a test game mode where you have to gamble to get access to test the new ship class" I want whatever they're smoking in the WG offices :fish_palm:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 9
  • Boring 1

[IROCZ]
Banned
301 posts
25,850 battles
Just now, macktkau2 said:

Sorry I meant I used 1 token on the first coal, then got a 2nd coal for the next token whenever that is.

YEAH I  THOUGHT THATS what you meant, took me a second to figure it out, and yes I got the  same results,  lmaz off !!

oh well

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Members
9 posts
665 battles

This is seriously so disappointing. Been looking forward to submarine battles all month and now that they're here I can't play them. I bet all I'll get is coal this sucks.

[-WTP-]
Beta Testers
3,798 posts
14,649 battles

wont be many people playing sub battles if they dont get a sub to use, whats the point, just play randoms.

Members
505 posts
6,641 battles

No you are missing the bigger picture, WG *does not want enough battles* to test balance, so they can shove them into the live game like another class

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[RBMKI]
Members
28 posts
19,066 battles

whats the point of giving out 1 token per day , atleast give us people who have credit cards a chance to buy them for gods sake , i know the poorer people might have to wait , but thats on them!

Edited by BANDlT
  • Funny 3

[WOLF5]
Members
1,473 posts
11,012 battles

I logged in at 6:00 am EDT and saw notification as to this award, but at that time this token did not show up in the Armory. It was only later that it now shows up and shows that it can be redeemed for these random bundles....

[INTEL]
Members
13,459 posts
39,002 battles

Another brilliant marketing scheme designed by the marketing geniuses of WG. 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,409 posts
12,625 battles
1 hour ago, PhluXx1 said:

This is seriously so disappointing. Been looking forward to submarine battles all month and now that they're here I can't play them. I bet all I'll get is coal this sucks.

Your complaining and you don’t event know yet . 

[PIZZA]
-Members-
1,187 posts
26,926 battles

Why in the world would u do this idiotic token garbage when you could have given people subs by playing one battle today, alternate between subs and non subs each battle to spread out the use of both and give people experience in both.   Sometimes I wonder what they smoke in St Pete.   This kind of stuff just pisses off the player base.  Honest to god.......does anyone at WG understand anything at all about your playerbase?????

This could have been fun......each type of ship played could have earned you credits toward special sub containers that contain all the usual goodies.   People would have flocked to this today.   Instead u do this crap.   Unreal.

Edited by BaronVonTom
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[ASRN]
Beta Testers
796 posts
7,254 battles

Coal for the first two days.  tsk tsk  

I was already on the fence before this.  It's like you don't want me to try them out or somethin'.  Your loss, WG.

• Cool 2

[-TCO-]
[-TCO-]
Members
802 posts
6,307 battles

Perhaps (potential logic inbound) the reason for the delay caused by the token silliness is so EVERYBODY isn't playing a sub right at the beginning? Dunno, just a thought. I got coal on my first bundle and the subs are there for tomorrow. <shrug>

• Cool 1

Members
9 posts
665 battles
1 minute ago, SkullCowboy_60 said:

Perhaps (potential logic inbound) the reason for the delay caused by the token silliness is so EVERYBODY isn't playing a sub right at the beginning? Dunno, just a thought. I got coal on my first bundle and the subs are there for tomorrow. <shrug>

Oh no, we don't want everyone playing submarines in the mode called "Submarine Battles".