You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Meta_Man

ranked battles , How I use the Mahan the volume puncher "video"

7 comments in this topic

[META_]
Members
1,831 posts
18,967 battles

This is aimed at the newer destroyer players, hopefully this gives you some ideas to think about when you're in battle.  She can be used many ways but I think she is not used to her strengths as much as she could , she has some great attributes you just got to cover up a couple bad qualities 

Edited by Meta_Man
adding video
  • Cool 1

Members
1,650 posts

excellent battle, and very well thought, I learned a lot. You do not have radio location, so you may be unlucky sometimes in your caps...well, i'll try to get a more 'cerebral' tactic with my Sims...not yet back to Ranked, wants to get a little bit better first...

• Cool 1

[META_]
Members
1,831 posts
18,967 battles
1 hour ago, loco_max said:

excellent battle, and very well thought, I learned a lot. You do not have radio location, so you may be unlucky sometimes in your caps...well, i'll try to get a more 'cerebral' tactic with my Sims...not yet back to Ranked, wants to get a little bit better first...

Some destroyers I use it on, some I don't. On low health pool or low dpm destroyers I do. I use RPF on Skane(low health) she has heals though.. Z-39 because horrible DPM, on IJN destroyers I also use it... On Vauquelin, Mahan, leningrad, Blyskawica I don't... I have 19 point captain on all of them but use my captain points differently on them. I Taylor the captain to what style I'm gonna use them for

Members
1,650 posts
8 minutes ago, Meta_Man said:

Some destroyers I use it on, some I don't. On low health pool or low dpm destroyers I do. I use RPF on Skane(low health) she has heals though.. Z-39 because horrible DPM, on IJN destroyers I also use it... On Vauquelin, Mahan, leningrad, Blyskawica I don't... I have 19 point captain on all of them but use my captain points differently on them. I Taylor the captain to what style I'm gonna use them for

good, tell me please your 19 Captain spec....

[META_]
Members
1,831 posts
18,967 battles
1 hour ago, loco_max said:

good, tell me please your 19 Captain spec....

Mahan 1 priority target 🎯 I want to know how many is looking at me... 2 last stand, a must have.. You need to be able to limp away after a fight.. Survivability expert, more health... Basics fire training more dpm on  already the highest Dpm dd at tier 7...superintendent, more American 🇺🇸 smoke and speed.. Demolition expert to help create more 🔥.... You don't hit hard but you hit often so increasing fire chance... And concealment expert for the ninja vanish after you kill their dd..... No ifhe because of caliber of shells..... Rpf no because if I take two tier four skills I'd suffer at my tier 3s..and I love more dpm, fires, smoke on Mahan.... Other ships don't count on their guns as much as mahan 

Screenshot_20200527-132116.png

[META_]
Members
1,831 posts
18,967 battles
2 hours ago, loco_max said:

Good to know.

I just posted a good video on the Euro  Skane if you want to see how smokeless dds work , they are a little trickier