You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kensikora

PTS spring season mission

6 comments in this topic

[DFTR]
Members
72 posts
1,915 battles

Hello all. i just complete the first part of the PTS combat mission were i had to do 1mil damage with a CV or 1.5mil with a Battleship, i got to the second part but was unable to finish it due to needing to sleep and it ending in about 5 hours my time. When the next round for the pts of 0,9.5 comes around can i finish it or am i screwed so to speak?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,341 posts
14,924 battles

There will be a second part of the PT where you will be able to complete that.

[NSC]
Members
2,350 posts
2 hours ago, Kensikora said:

Hello all. i just complete the first part of the PTS combat mission were i had to do 1mil damage with a CV or 1.5mil with a Battleship, i got to the second part but was unable to finish it due to needing to sleep and it ending in about 5 hours my time. When the next round for the pts of 0,9.5 comes around can i finish it or am i screwed so to speak?

@biggie_will is right that you only have to do one or the other. Either 1 M dmg with CV/DD or 1.5M with BB/CA.

@BrushWolf is also right that there will be a part 2.

To answer your question, based on past performance, I expect the PTS will be open again for Round 2 on June 4 and end early morning June 8.

• Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
7,041 posts
17,429 battles

When I finished the 1.5M damage in battleships or cruisers part of the Spring Season mission, the entire mission showed 'completed.'  The mission does state one -or- the other...but I know a statement made by a WG rep, "complete ALL Spring Season missions," may have created some confusion.

[DVYJC]
Members
4,262 posts
10,920 battles
4 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

When I finished the 1.5M damage in battleships or cruisers part of the Spring Season mission, the entire mission showed 'completed.'  The mission does state one -or- the other...but I know a statement made by a WG rep, "complete ALL Spring Season missions," may have created some confusion.

That's because they persist in referring to the same things in different ways. They need a consistent nomenclature and style guide for referring to all the different types of missions and tasks, but instead everyone with a keyboard at WG goes full Lone Wolf McQuade.