Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Old_Baldy_One

Use consumable camo designs as perma camo

2 comments in this topic

Members
2,439 posts
14,392 battles

I know this has been suggested before, probably even by me, but I'd really like to see this.

The perma camos - at least the standard, non-special mode ones - are really bleh.  Thunderer, for example, is barely even noticeable.  Meanwhile, the consumable camos are awesome (at least the majority of them).  What I would love to see is a way to convert the perma camo skin on to a perma camo.  I know I personally would be much more willing to buy a perma camo if I could use one of the consumable designs.  Keep the bonuses the same, just the skin is different.

This seems like a win win, as right now, consumable camos are already designed for every ship in game, but some are so rarely given out that it is a waste.  This would certainly increase sales of perma camos and those camos that people spent time developing would get used.

Alternatively, a way to buy consumable camos, like flags, would be awesome.  I know they want to keep some rare for some reason, but say, 50k credits per camo or something?  Just a shame that some of the best looking camos in the game can only be used a couple times.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this