Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Faux_Real

New Scenario WG might actually consider (maybe)

3 comments in this topic

[D-DAY]
Members
4 posts
5,285 battles

So while I would love to see the operations I never got to play come back, as well as see new ones at tiers 5-10, I understand WG isn't very interested in them if not downright against them. But, I think they might consider one with their new toy submarines.

The idea would be that your team is a wolfpack of submarines hunting allied shipping in the Atlantic. Stars could be for total tonnage sunk, capital ships sunk in addition, low or no losses, no one getting spotted at the surface, or other similar objectives. There's a lot of ways WG could have this work, from a largely easy just sinking shipping with a few DDs hunting you to a more aggressive one where a British/US task force appears in force if you meet (or fail to meet) certain conditions such as having one ship be a 'communications ship' and if you fail to sink it in 6 minutes it radios in the task force (or even just shows up at a set time). Apologies if this has been suggested before, been thinking about it since the subs appeared on the live servers, and I'd be lying if I didn't admit I preferred they do something like this than incorporate them to randoms.

Edited by Faux_Real
Wasn't clear that I intended players to play as the submarines

[USN]
Members
1,626 posts
21,086 battles

that'd be interesting, and can even be made into a submarine operation with minimal ease, just turn the enemy task force into a ASW group.

[D-DAY]
Members
4 posts
5,285 battles

That actually was my intention. That the players are all submarines, hunting the shipping or task force. I'll edit to show properly.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this