You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
barbaroja_Ar

What is the ranked part of ranked???

7 comments in this topic

[TIAR]
[TIAR]
Beta Testers
1,394 posts
21,084 battles

If a rank 9 player is matched with rank 15 players. why is this called ranked???

Shouldn´t MM match +-2 ranks???

Played zero (0, null, none) battles this season, but my clan mates are raging being unable to carry a supposedly rank 9 battle with rank 14/15 players

Any clue?

[O7]
Members
1,032 posts
4,970 battles

1: That's literally impossible, ranked is split into 3 brackets: 2-5, 6-10, 11-18. 

2: Rank is never an indication of player skill

3: The +-2 is tiers, which only applies to random battles since ranked in single tier (T7 this season)

4: If your clan mates aren't able to carry, it means they are not good enough to advance

• Cool 1

[TIAR]
[TIAR]
Beta Testers
1,394 posts
21,084 battles
12 minutes ago, DolphinPrincess said:

1: That's literally impossible, ranked is split into 3 brackets: 2-5, 6-10, 11-18. 

2: Rank is never an indication of player skill

3: The +-2 is tiers, which only applies to random battles since ranked in single tier (T7 this season)

4: If your clan mates aren't able to carry, it means they are not good enough to advance

ROFL, will let them know about 4)

2) Agreed, but, the spread in rank 11-18 is enormous, at least group similarly ranked players. Would be nice to have a +-2

[TBW]
Members
10,593 posts
18,167 battles

Mostly it ranks how much an average player is wiling to grind.

[NFJF]
Members
693 posts
10,417 battles
1 hour ago, DolphinPrincess said:

I don't see the point of having a team then if its supposed to be one persons job to win the game and play well while their team mates play like trash.

[RLGN]
Members
14,965 posts
26,497 battles
43 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Mostly it ranks how much an average player is wiling to grind.

Or suffer.

39 minutes ago, admiralsexybeast said:

I don't see the point of having a team then if its supposed to be one persons job to win the game and play well while their team mates play like trash.

I ceased trying to find logic in anything WG does.

While accounting for the fact a profit must be made; I can still only think that ‘fun’ must translate as ‘flog yourself across the back,’ like a chanting Gregorian monk, or some such.

[O7]
Members
1,032 posts
4,970 battles
52 minutes ago, admiralsexybeast said:

There is no point in having a team. Why do you care about your team?

Have you ever seen a super unicum complain about their team? I couldn't care less if they all suicide, if I lose in ranked its either because I wanted to lose or I couldn't 1v7, have nothing to do with my team.