You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Earn Even More with Alienware Arena

46 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,024 posts
14,412 battles

World of Warships has partnered up with Alienware Arena to offer some unique bonuses and bundles for players.

Read it on the portal

[L_C_C]
[L_C_C]
Members
4 posts
22,569 battles

Here is the link for the alienware video for World of Warships. Must create an account with Alienware arena.
https://na.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/2126120/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/world-of-warships-shadow-lurker-camo-key-giveaway
You get 3 shadow lurker camo.

Edited by Dibbs_Vids
  • Cool 2

[-VCW-]
Members
3,330 posts
16,598 battles

I signed up and it seems very confusing. The info for Shadow Lurker camo is so vague. No info on how to get it. The code on Alienware is for new accounts but it says that if yo ualready have an account you can get the camo.

Can someone please clarify 

Members
2,439 posts
14,392 battles

Once you have an account, go to the link that Dibbs posted and click Get Key.  You will get 8 shadow lurker consumable camos.

Edited by Old_Baldy_One
  • Cool 1

Members
4 posts
6,382 battles

So it looks like you can't get the Charleston pack if you're an existing player? That's kinda [edited], I don't care if all I get is the exclusive camo and flag, I already have Charleston.

Edited by TehPhengophobe
  • Cool 1

[IROCZ]
Banned
301 posts
22,510 battles

scam

gives me a run around then  goes to page not found on their page lolz,  they took my email though

ok     cant click complete unless I  accept  the  spyware   lol  cookies

Edited by panamaz28
  • Cool 1

Members
4 posts
6,382 battles

I managed to get the 3 lurker camos. TBH, not worth for just that. I had hoped that the Charelston pack was available for everyone. I'm sure it's not going to be relevant in 6 months anyway.

• Cool 1

[IROCZ]
Banned
301 posts
22,510 battles
4 minutes ago, StoptheViolins said:

New accounts, only code ->  AWARNAB-6D76V-6FNAC-BFY4Y

the code is different every time, pretty sure that's why you key up to get it dude, good effort though, thanks for tryin, come again

• Funny 1

[PIZZA]
[PIZZA]
Members
29 posts
7,825 battles

I did everything and it did not give me a key for the Shadow Lurker camo. It said 9220 were left. Par for the coarse lately.

[WG]
Administrator, Community Department, WG Staff
135 posts
936 battles

Hey guys! I'm sorry you are having some issues here. I'm working behind the scenes to try to add some more clarity to the valid concerns you have brought up. Here's what you should know for now.

You will need to first create an Alienware Arena account to access the giveaway pages. You'll have to use the following link in order to be eligible to receive the 25 ARP bonus: https://na.alienwarearena.com/account/register?promotion_token=85307556-8985-4445-aa35-b5afe99cbdb6

Once you've signed up using that link ^ you will likely be taken to the Invite Code landing page. However, if you scroll down just a little bit more, you'll find the Shadowlurker Camo giveaway page. 

shadowlurk.JPG

From there once you've completed the actions, you should receive 8x Shadow Lurker Camos, not 3x. If you are receiving 3x for whatever reason, please share a screenshot with me so I can address the issue and make sure that everyone is getting the full 8x camo. 

O7

[WG]
135 posts
936 battles
21 minutes ago, StoptheViolins said:

New accounts, only code ->  AWARNAB-6D76V-6FNAC-BFY4Y

As mentioned previously, each code generated is a unique one-time use code. 

[WG]
Administrator, Developers
1,752 posts
10,371 battles
5 minutes ago, Nutaz said:

Keep getting invalid code

Make sure you're redeeming the correct code for existing players.

Reference the screenshots @KARMAT1KA provided. There are 2 on the landing page:

• One is for existing players for 8x Shadow Lurker camos
  • One is for new accounts for the items that come along with the Charleston
If you receive something other than 8x camos, PM either one of us a screenshot of what you received.

#anchorsaweigh
image.pngHope that helps

[LLMF]
Alpha Tester
2,444 posts
39 minutes ago, KARMAT1KA said:

As mentioned previously, each code generated is a unique one-time use code. 

Yup, this is a key for a new account (the St. Louis, etc), not cammo...  Existing users can't use this code.

[WG]
135 posts
936 battles
3 minutes ago, StoptheViolins said:

Yup, this is a key for a new account (the St. Louis, etc), not cammo...  Existing users can't use this code.

Right, there are 2 different types of codes you can generate. 

One which includes the III Charleston bundle = New Players Only 

The other which includes 8x Shadowlurker camo = New and Existing Players are able to redeem 

Each key-code you generate is only good for one-time use. Meaning, once it has been used, no one else will be able to redeem that code. Therefore, posting your codes on here are going to be ineffective for other players. I hope this provides some more clarity. 

[-K_P-]
Members
424 posts
3,550 battles

@KARMAT1KA  Any way for existing WoWs players to get the Charleston Perma Camo, it looks nice?

• Cool 1

[IJAG]
Members
201 posts
15,847 battles
1 hour ago, TehPhengophobe said:

I managed to get the 3 lurker camos. TBH, not worth for just that. I had hoped that the Charelston pack was available for everyone. I'm sure it's not going to be relevant in 6 months anyway.

If it's true that existing players only get the 3 Lurker camos, then that means this and the article's cover art was intentionally a bit misleading.

image.thumb.png.a22eeaf5588945f509eb01462fdd1a67.png

It is best to read first before you sign up. It was a shame because I was wanting that patriotic camo.

Edited by USAPatriotGamer
  • Cool 3

[WG]
135 posts
936 battles
6 minutes ago, USAPatriotGamer said:

If it's true that existing players only get the 3 Lurker camos, then that means this and the article's cover art was intentionally a bit misleading.

image.thumb.png.a22eeaf5588945f509eb01462fdd1a67.png

It is best to read first before you sign up. It was a shame because I was wanting that patriotic camo.

I'm sorry, you feel this way, but this is not necessarily true. The main purpose of this initiative is to provide an incentive for new players to try World of Warships from the Alienware Arena. In which the artwork still applies since new players do in fact receive a Charleston. We've just added an additional bonus of Shadowlurker Camos so that even existing players would be able to have something to redeem from this promotion. 

• Boring 3