Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Panama_Z28

jumping clans for steel

7 comments in this topic

[IROCZ]
Banned
301 posts
25,913 battles

clan member asked if its possible to  jump to other clans during clan battles to earn more steel,

I.E. earned up to storm , then you leave go to another clan, their squall so get the steel again from  that clan,  etc....

I told him I don't think it works because the win rewards actually say personal

does it actually work ?

[VFW]
Members
1,505 posts
31,876 battles

They are personal missions, so no it will not work directly.  Being in a clan activates those personal mission so they follow you, not your clan.

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
5,071 posts
19,434 battles

Once you complete all the steel missions for a certain league I think you are finished with that mission for the current season.

Say for example you completed all the steel missions for squall and gale. You decided to leave your clan and join another squall league to earn that league’s squall league steel. You have already earned your personal missions. It won’t be available to you again for that season. 

Members
222 posts
6,098 battles

There is also the cool-down when you drop tags. A person hopping clans would not be able to re-join another clan for three days.

And of course there is always the social stigma once your clan mates find out you have left (or come to them) for the resource... not because they are a great group to play with.

Members
1,226 posts
5,930 battles
2 minutes ago, Darksaint1071 said:

And of course there is always the social stigma once your clan mates find out you have left (or come to them) for the resource... not because they are a great group to play with.

Presumably if it worked you could always just make a bunch of shell clans and jump from clan to clan with your clanmates. Of course it doesn't so it's a moot point.

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
323 posts
2,956 battles

No, you can't jump clans for more steel. However, you can jump clans to fight in a higher league if you feel your clan is not up to your skill level. I know a few folks who are in squall level clans but their personal skills make them competitive in storm league, so they jump over for 2 weeks to get the skill they can't in their clan.

[CYNIC]
Members
3,053 posts
8,311 battles

Or a few could jump and resource farm back to whatever league you got your last clan up to with a clan that doesn't play CBs....

Sign in to follow this