You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Cthulhu

Weird Occurrence in the Armory

9 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
24,533 posts
18,522 battles

Today I finally had enough tokens to unlock the Mikoyan. Tonight as I was making note of all my various resources, I noticed a very interesting thing in the Armory. According to what we see here, I "already have" the Soviet Squadron bundle.

image.thumb.jpeg.25a136ec6cef3da3fbef5f8645ddaf06.jpeg

I was very perplexed, as I don't have anywhere near the number of doubloons required to get that bundle in the Armory, I certainly didn't buy it through the Premium Shop, nor did I accept it as a gift.

I wondered if somehow I had won it as a prize without realizing it, so I filtered all my Russian cruisers in port, but sure enough: no Bagration and no Ochakov.

image.thumb.jpeg.f1c57d0d353749069d89779842ee105b.jpeg

Does getting the Mikoyan somehow lock out this bundle? @Hapa_Fodder, I'd like to know if this is an expected thing, and if not, under which category I should submit a support ticket with the screenshots. I don't actually WANT to buy the bundle or the other two ships; I'm just interested in sorting this curiosity out and making sure it's not some sort of bug that you guys need to fix.

• Cool 1

[WOLFG]
Members
12,713 posts
11,836 battles

I believe it does lock out the bundle.  I had the same thing.

WG didn't think I should get the Okie and the Bagration.  :Smile_trollface:

[NSC]
Members
2,352 posts

WG already knows about the issue. (e.g. Kalvothe replied below and Hapa has replied in ~2 similar threads:

)

You can contact CS for them to spend your doubloons for you.

Edited by henrychenhenry

[ARGSY]
Members
24,533 posts
18,522 battles
1 minute ago, DrHolmes52 said:

WG didn't think I should get the Okie and the Bagration.

At least not through the Armory for... oh wait a minute.

That's the reason.

If you buy it through the Premium Shop and you already have the Mikoyan, what do you get the duplicate payout in? Doubloons, of course.

I'm betting the lockout is to stop some sort of fatal recursive loop that would occur if you get duplicate doubloons through buying a bundle directly with doubloons.

Members
590 posts
5,040 battles

Same thing going on here as well. Furthermore, it also says my coupon for ships for resources has also been used. Obviously not, although I wasn't going to use it before the June expiration date anyway.

[ARGSY]
Members
24,533 posts
18,522 battles
6 hours ago, MichiganEagle said:

Furthermore, it also says my coupon for ships for resources has also been used. Obviously not, although I wasn't going to use it before the June expiration date anyway.

That's something for which I would submit a ticket, regardless of whether you intended to use it. I used mine already so I can't lose it, but others might get an unpleasant surprise.