Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

Thought I'd Play Another Ranked Match -- And, Man, It Was A Doozy!

7 comments in this topic

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,673 posts

I've not been in such of a "nail biter" in quite some time. And everyone was complementing each other too on it being such a close game.

I'll not post the end screen so as to keep you guessing. If you have time, watch it, I think you will enjoy it.

image.png.22e23dc7163059a925a8c7e15964d5e2.png

https://replayswows.com/replay/93177#stats

• Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
6,946 posts
22,709 battles
2 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

I've not been in such of a "nail biter" in quite some time. And everyone was complementing each other too on it being such a close game.

I'll not post the end screen so as to keep you guessing. If you have time, watch it, I think you will enjoy it.

LOL...on my phone I tried to play the replay & it just took me to a screenshot of the post battle end screen (curses...foiled again).

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,673 posts
1 minute ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

LOL...on my phone I tried to play the replay & it just took me to a screenshot of the post battle end screen (curses...foiled again).

I'd put these up on YouTube but for some reason my Microsoft video editor stopped allowing me to load videos for editing. I'm sure that it's a setting that got changed but until I either figure it out or find an open source editor that I can use I'm stuck posting replays.

[PVE]
Members
6,946 posts
22,709 battles
15 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

I'd put these up on YouTube but for some reason my Microsoft video editor stopped allowing me to load videos for editing. I'm sure that it's a setting that got changed but until I either figure it out or find an open source editor that I can use I'm stuck posting replays.

On my phone I haven't been able to watch any videos posted on forum (I can watch music videos by googling them) for about a week (more or less) now.

Wonder if the 2 issues are related or if anybody else is having the same problem (figured it was just my POS phone having issues).

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,673 posts
6 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

On my phone I haven't been able to watch any videos posted on forum (I can watch music videos by googling them) for about a week (more or less) now.

There may be an issue with video embed codes. For a while I couldn't watch videos on the forum either but I could by going to YouTube. The issue just rectified itself one day. I did do some system maintenance; including repairing Windows, checking the drive, and clearing caches and the Registry so something in there might have fixed the problem. Or, it might have been something that was fixed on Microsoft's or YouTube's end.

I just found an open-source video editor that had good reviews (Kdenlive) and finally learned how to load a video into it. Now all I need to do is to learn how to actually edit one.    

[KERMT]
Members
1,041 posts
4 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Thank you 

Edit: I just discovered the funniest thing, the replay's are recorded in the users original resolution. 
my normal screen res is 3840x2160

[Attached screen shot really is not that res]

World of Warships Screenshot 2020.05.25 - 17.10.30.19.png

Edited by Salvo_Creative
wanted to add what was said
  • Cool 1

[CYNIC]
Members
2,827 posts
7,043 battles

I'm about to start playing, played one match when it dropped to get rewards.  It's the future ..... I feel a chat vacation inbound from advice offers to teammates.   Need to grind mahan for RB then I may switch to haida if I can get a team that can actually shoot spotted ships

Sign in to follow this