You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Turbotush

I have a invite code

10 comments in this topic

[TWFT]
Members
1,504 posts
41,354 battles

I have an old invite code that I would like to give away to someone that has not played the game yet.

This code is old (3 years) and might not work, but if it dose you will get:

T3 CA Aurora premium ship

1,000,000 Credits

7 days of Premium

1000 Doubloons

I must stress that this needs to go to a NEW PLAYER, not to make a secondary account for someone.

Just post a story on the person you want to give it to and I will send the person with the best story the code.

I will end it tomorrow at this time.

Good luck  <O

• Cool 2

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator
3,462 posts
17,557 battles

you need to some how make sure the invite code work first so that everyone participate had a confirmation that it work

you cant just go it may or may not work. What happen if it not work???? as in worst case scenario possible

• Boring 2

[PVE]
Members
8,505 posts
24,628 battles
1 hour ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

you need to some how make sure the invite code work first so that everyone participate had a confirmation that it work

you cant just go it may or may not work. What happen if it not work???? as in worst case scenario possible

Any suggestions on how he can check that out w/out starting an alternate account w/it & not having it to give to anybody else.

Can you ask upline if old codes are still valid after 3 years or if it was just a promotional thing only available for that time period or will support be able to confirm/deny it for him?

[NSC]
Members
2,350 posts
1 hour ago, ObiphanKenobi said:

7 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Any suggestions on how he can check that out w/out starting an alternate account w/it & not having it to give to anybody else.

Can you ask upline if old codes are still valid after 3 years or if it was just a promotional thing only available for that time period or will support be able to confirm/deny it for him?

I think the best bet is to submit a ticket to CS. They will be more than happy to confirm.

https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/my-tickets/

• Cool 1

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator
3,462 posts
17,557 battles
1 minute ago, henrychenhenry said:

I think the best bet is to submit a ticket to CS. They will be more than happy to confirm.

this sound more like a solution, unfortunately I am at work and I cant use discord to go up the line. Only forum surfing at the moment

thank you

[VORTX]
Members
662 posts
8,380 battles
22 hours ago, Turbotush said:

I have an old invite code that I would like to give away to someone that has not played the game yet.

This code is old (3 years) and might not work, but if it dose you will get:

T3 CA Aurora premium ship

1,000,000 Credits

7 days of Premium

1000 Doubloons

I must stress that this needs to go to a NEW PLAYER, not to make a secondary account for someone.

Just post a story on the person you want to give it to and I will send the person with the best story the code.

I will end it tomorrow at this time.

Good luck  <O

I’ve been meaning to send an invite to my dad. He’s a USN Vietnam vet. He served on the USS Jason from 64-68. If your code works, I’d love to send it to him with an invite. 

thanks!

• Cool 2

[DDMAF]
Members
2,897 posts
16,444 battles
33 minutes ago, Fifi_Macaffee said:

I’ve been meaning to send an invite to my dad. He’s a USN Vietnam vet. He served on the USS Jason from 64-68. If your code works, I’d love to send it to him with an invite. 

thanks!

Front runner.

• Cool 1

[TWFT]
Members
1,504 posts
41,354 battles
On 5/25/2020 at 4:59 PM, Fifi_Macaffee said:

thanks!

Sending you a privet message with the code.

Relay to your dad that we all thank him for his service and I am proud that a USN Shellback will get this code.

See you in the game!     :Smile_honoring:

[VORTX]
Members
662 posts
8,380 battles
29 minutes ago, Turbotush said:

Sending you a privet message with the code.

Relay to your dad that we all thank him for his service and I am proud that a USN Shellback will get this code.

See you in the game!     :Smile_honoring:

Received! Thanks!