Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
No_Boundaries45

Beast made of Steel mission

18 comments in this topic

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
24 posts
2,547 battles

Has anyone else had issues with not being able to complete the second part of this mission? i have on multiple occasions gotten the needed 1500 base exp and the W, only to not get credited with it.  Just wondering if anyone else had any issues regarding that.

Thanks!

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
2 minutes ago, No_Boundaries45 said:

Has anyone else had issues with not being able to complete the second part of this mission? i have on multiple occasions gotten the needed 1500 base exp and the W, only to not get credited with it.  Just wondering if anyone else had any issues regarding that.

Thanks!

What mission specifically is this? I checked all the RU directive missions and didn't find any like this.

Some places to start:

1. Are you playing the correct game modes? e.g. Are you trying to do the mission in Ranked when it's Random only?

2. Are you playing the correct tiers? e.g. Are you trying to finish this in a T8 when the requirements are T9-T10?

3. Are you using the correct type of ship? e.g. Are you using Battleships when the mission is Cruisers only?

[WORX]
Members
11,384 posts
19,183 battles

If you see a bug, Screen shot it (with all the information needed to review the bug)... We'll check it out to see whats going on there OP...

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
24 posts
2,547 battles
11 minutes ago, henrychenhenry said:

What mission specifically is this? I checked all the RU directive missions and didn't find any like this.

Some places to start:

1. Are you playing the correct game modes? e.g. Are you trying to do the mission in Ranked when it's Random only?

2. Are you playing the correct tiers? e.g. Are you trying to finish this in a T8 when the requirements are T9-T10?

3. Are you using the correct type of ship? e.g. Are you using Battleships when the mission is Cruisers only?

I have completed this a few mission a few times , with multiple tier V's. Latest being an Omaha and Iron Duke, respectively. Both in random.

World of Warships 5_24_2020 2_42_31 PM (2).png

Edited by No_Boundaries45

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
2 minutes ago, No_Boundaries45 said:

I have completed this a few mission a few times , with multiple tier V's. Latest being an Omaha and Iron Duke, respectively. Both in random.

Ok I see. Not sure what we can do to help you in this case. :(

I can only recommend submitting a ticket to Customer Support: https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/my-tickets/

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
24 posts
2,547 battles
1 minute ago, henrychenhenry said:

Ok I see. Not sure what we can do to help you in this case. :(

I can only recommend submitting a ticket to Customer Support: https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/my-tickets/

Thanks for your Input. Appreciate it.

[WORX]
Members
11,384 posts
19,183 battles
5 minutes ago, No_Boundaries45 said:

World of Warships 5_24_2020 2_42_31 PM (2).png

Ok you posted the Mission details... Where is the pic of the battle results and team results ?

[TBW]
Members
10,567 posts
18,073 battles
41 minutes ago, No_Boundaries45 said:

Thanks!

Are you looking at the base xp or the premium XP? You can see your base XP here.

image.thumb.png.f1681b8a4ba7dae66097173f7df5abf5.png

This is not your base XP.

image.thumb.png.e48da69417e9c2f03a1ca75de5fa5f0f.png

You can also see your Base XP on this screen in the left column the received line not the adjusted line.

image.thumb.png.52d2a5b0440f1103ca6953d848fe06f2.png

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
24 posts
2,547 battles

Learned a couple things i wasnt sure of till now. Ill go double check...and if im mistaken ill take down the post.

[DUD]
Members
706 posts
2,470 battles
41 minutes ago, No_Boundaries45 said:

Thanks!

I am too having the bug were the mission doesn't complete.   @Hapa_Fodder

I have done it several times but it isn't completing

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
24 posts
2,547 battles
5 minutes ago, kishan99 said:

I am too having the bug were the mission doesn't complete.   @Hapa_Fodder

I have done it several times but it isn't completing

Sorry to hear that if thats an issue. but im going to go check the logs of the battles i can to make sure i didnt jump the gun here.

[TBW]
Members
10,567 posts
18,073 battles
1 minute ago, No_Boundaries45 said:

Sorry to hear that if thats an issue. but im going to go check the logs of the battles i can to make sure i didnt jump the gun here.

I take screen shots of the results pages after each battle, they are stored in the wows folder under screenshots. Print screen button always stores them there. That is where I pasted those shots from. I used to take screen shots with my phone until I learned where they were kept.

[-ICE-]
Members
417 posts

it goes by base xp.... no flags, premium ect ect   pretty hard.. its easier the higher tier ship bc they make more xp.. do more stuff like cap or spot ect with the win

Edited by CRZY_TRAIN

[TXC]
Beta Testers
91 posts
9,296 battles

You have to stun the Spider and DD down the T-rex fast as you can ,, when the spider cast his total annhilate spell hide behind a barrel..

[WOLF4]
Members
40 posts
3,149 battles

Being the first to spot a German ship does not seem to be working for me. I race in a DD in co-op right at the start. Spotting banner indicates correctly in game so I know I am first. But the task does not complete.

[FML]
Members
4,088 posts
15,956 battles
54 minutes ago, Scheherazade1 said:

Being the first to spot a German ship does not seem to be working for me. I race in a DD in co-op right at the start. Spotting banner indicates correctly in game so I know I am first. But the task does not complete.

I did it a while ago so I cant check, but is it available in coop? Or just random/ranked battles?

[WOLF4]
Members
40 posts
3,149 battles
7 hours ago, UltimateNewbie said:

I did it a while ago so I cant check, but is it available in coop? Or just random/ranked battles?

You are correct UltimateNewbie. Thank you.

image.thumb.png.7cf9c773e9e81cf4cd6369330d0db7d8.png

Edited by Scheherazade1

[RAGE]
Members
410 posts
6,559 battles

OP, be sure you are looking at base xp.  In the screenshots below base xp is in blue. Red is not the base xp.

basexp.jpg

basexp2.jpg

Sign in to follow this