You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Meta_Man

Tier 7 ranked , How to play the Z-39 122,000 damage

12 comments in this topic

[META_]
Members
1,583 posts
17,085 battles

You can play any ship different ways but try to use her advantages , Happy hunting captains. This video is aimed at newer players wanting to learn.. I'll be posting more videos. Let me know what other tier 7 dds you want instructional videos on. Thanks for watching, please subscribe and follow. 

Edited by Meta_Man
Additional messages
  • Cool 2

[META_]
Members
1,583 posts
17,085 battles
5 minutes ago, loco_max said:

excellent tactics! +1

Thanks, if you have any destroyers you want to see, let me know.... They are what I normally play.. Different dds different styles... Thanks again for the compliment

Members
1,624 posts
56 minutes ago, Meta_Man said:

Thanks, if you have any destroyers you want to see, let me know.... They are what I normally play.. Different dds different styles... Thanks again for the compliment

show me please how to do Sims as a pro, not like me (WR= 69%, 13 battles), but it's not enough to avoid bouncing back from R9... 

[META_]
Members
1,583 posts
17,085 battles
51 minutes ago, loco_max said:

show me please how to do Sims as a pro, not like me (WR= 69%, 13 battles), but it's not enough to avoid bouncing back from R9... 

Obviously if you're winning at 69% you're doing great.... I don't have Sims but can do an American like Mahan... Or different tier american, I have,use clemson, Farragut, Mahan, Kidd, fletcher, gearing all are between 55-65% winrates with over 600 games played in them... My 🇺🇸 s were my first dd love

Edited by Meta_Man
Additional information

Members
1,624 posts
18 minutes ago, Meta_Man said:

Obviously if you're winning at 69% you're doing great.... I don't have Sims but can do an American like Mahan... Or different tier american, I have,use clemson, Farragut, Mahan, Kidd, fletcher, gearing all are between 55-65% winrates with over 600 games played in them... My 🇺🇸 s were my first dd love

I was doing great between R14 and R11, on R10 I'm barely on WR=50%, you know that the first league is a brutal game changer, so much better players there...Show me Mahan, if you have time please. My WR on Farragut (on randoms) are also quite good. How is the Kidd? 

[META_]
Members
1,583 posts
17,085 battles
19 minutes ago, loco_max said:

I was doing great between R14 and R11, on R10 I'm barely on WR=50%, you know that the first league is a brutal game changer, so much better players there...Show me Mahan, if you have time please. My WR on Farragut (on randoms) are also quite good. How is the Kidd? 

I just played my first game in Mahan, but killed a full health le fantastique... Played bow on till his reload booster ran out then mowed him down, lol... I love playing the frenchies by the way.... I'll use Mahan to rank out now.... I'm sure alot use the Americans and would like to see her videos..... Kidd is good but gotta remember you need to fight then run and heal then come back to finish the job..... And only one set of torps.... I kill most tier 8 dds heads up without heal... Except akizuki.... That's the one dd I'll fight then go heal then come back... Some times I'll have to go heal twice to kill her.... I love the 🇺🇸s... My main style is mauler /knife fighter.....German hydro is great also.... Add me next time on as a friend.. We'll play some, happy hunting Captain 😎 

Screenshot_20200525-095557.png

Screenshot_20200525-095531.png

Members
1,624 posts
2 minutes ago, Meta_Man said:

Add me next time on as a friend.. We'll play some, happy hunting Captain 😎 

good idea, thanks for the info.:Smile_Default:

[META_]
Members
1,583 posts
17,085 battles
12 hours ago, loco_max said:

good idea, thanks for the info.:Smile_Default:

This is my Mahan stats in ranked so far... I started using her after we messaged about her..... So this is from rank 7 to now I'm at rank 5....I'm not a big damage farmer.. I just try to do what my team needs to win..... Her torps are actually really nice since you get 12 every 87 seconds.... I might post a game tomorrow. 

Screenshot_20200525-222802.png

Members
1,624 posts
5 minutes ago, Meta_Man said:

This is my Mahan stats in ranked so far... I started using her after we messaged about her..... So this is from rank 7 to now I'm at rank 5....I'm not a big damage farmer.. I just try to do what my team needs to win..... Her torps are actually really nice since you get 12 every 87 seconds.... I might post a game tomorrow. 

Screenshot_20200525-222802.png

impressive...

• Cool 1