You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Jake_Miller_67

Need 5 DDs and 2 Sinop in every Ranked match

13 comments in this topic

Members
154 posts
5,059 battles

He is right about one thing...Sinop are everywhere!!  I just reached Rank 8 and all the way there EVERY battle at least four Sinop (two per side).

I guess what I have been reading about the Sinop is true?  Usual Russian OP BB, or why would so many people be playing them!?

Members
6,774 posts
21,175 battles
5 minutes ago, Girlz_Day said:

He is right about one thing...Sinop are everywhere!!  I just reached Rank 8 and all the way there EVERY battle at least four Sinop (two per side).

I guess what I have been reading about the Sinop is true?  Usual Russian OP BB, or why would so many people be playing them!?

It is being played almost 3x as much as the second place most played ship, out of over 50 ships to choose from. Around 14% of all ships played, Sinop. It is averaging 2 ships per every game of ranked played. The second most played is averaging .6 per game, in other words the field thins dramatically after the Sinop, a handful of ships are all tied at around 4.5% per game.

• Cool 1

Members
154 posts
5,059 battles
10 minutes ago, Joyous_Vibes said:

It is being played almost 3x as much as the second place most played ship, out of over 50 ships to choose from. Around 14% of all ships played, Sinop. It is averaging 2 ships per every game of ranked played. The second most played is averaging .6 per game, in other words the field thins dramatically after the Sinop, a handful of ships are all tied at around 4.5% per game.

The poor Colorado gets no love.  I rarely see one and when I do, they get mauled...by the Sinop.

I cry for the poor Colorado Capts, poor guys are probably the lowest used BB in Ranked

Tears.gif

• Cool 1

Members
6,774 posts
21,175 battles
25 minutes ago, Girlz_Day said:

The poor Colorado gets no love.  I rarely see one and when I do, they get mauled...by the Sinop.

I cry for the poor Colorado Capts, poor guys are probably the lowest used BB in Ranked

The Colorado is almost dead last, only beating the other US gem, the New Orleans. (one of Dragon Myokos is there as well but with so few games played its not worth including) The top US tech tree ship is currently at 31st. Mahan at 43.... So much for US bias....

EZEjfg3.png

Edited by Joyous_Vibes
  • Cool 1

[_BDA_]
Members
402 posts
6,306 battles
3 minutes ago, Joyous_Vibes said:

The Colorado is almost dead last, only beating the other US gem, the New Orleans. (one of Dragon Myokos is there as well but with so few games played its not worth including) The top US tech tree ship is currently come in at 31. Mahan at 43.... So much for US bias....

EZEjfg3.png

Too bad you can't read the entire chart.  You have a link to that?

[DUDS]
Members
115 posts
8,796 battles

“So much for US bias...”  Really, if you are going to be sarcastic (and after 19,232 battles, you had better be with a line like that) you need to make it dripping with sarcasm: “Oh yeah, US BIAS...uh huh, rrriiiggghhhttt!”  

[CVA16]
Members
5,681 posts
17,537 battles

Funny how this pretty much mirrors those WR/Damage tables that so many vehemently  claim don't mean anything when ships are brought up as OP or UP. Stats and Numbers show Sinop is near the top, Colorado is dead last.