Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
hexeris

This seasons ranked

27 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
844 posts
13,950 battles

My interest in this game is slowly dwindling and I usually try for rank 10 but not this season, the teams, just wow. My interest is now fading even faster.

What happened? Used to be ALOT better than this.

• Cool 4

[USNR]
Members
9 posts
2,864 battles

I think it's because of the current pandemic and the lockdowns worldwide, it gives a chance for many people to play WoWS and many potatoes to play too. I grinded to Rank 7 and I think I should quit,  I have dropped down to Rank 10 :Smile_sad:

[WORX]
Members
11,457 posts
19,196 battles

This is the same complaint/rant every Rank season... Nothing has changed, Rank is still the mother of all salt.

The only ones who Rank out are the crazy ones who think pain is fun... Haven't changed one bit..

• Cool 1

[DUD]
Members
706 posts
2,470 battles

I feel like this season to be easier.  I made it to rank 4 but I think I am going to push myself and see if I can finish this

• Boring 1

[RKLES]
Members
12,557 posts
14,317 battles
Just now, kishan99 said:

I feel like this season to be easier.  I made it to rank 4 but I think I am going to push myself and see if I can finish this

What ship are you using?

[DUD]
Members
706 posts
2,470 battles
1 minute ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

What ship are you using?

First choice is Sinop

Second is Nagato

I dont have any max point captain skills for  Tier 7 dds so I don't use them.  I am not a cruiser player so I don't want to throw

[BIG-7]
Beta Testers
391 posts
12,812 battles

my teams have been horrible.  been see sawing up and down.  No fun

[RKLES]
Members
12,557 posts
14,317 battles
Just now, kishan99 said:

First choice is Sinop

Second is Nagato

I dont have any max point captain skills for  Tier 7 dds so I don't use them.  I am not a cruiser player so I don't want to throw

Yeah no surprise hearing Sinop.

[DUD]
Members
706 posts
2,470 battles
Just now, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Yeah no surprise hearing Sinop.

yeah... if you can pick the broken ship, pick it lol

[RKLES]
Members
12,557 posts
14,317 battles
8 minutes ago, kishan99 said:

yeah... if you can pick the broken ship, pick it lol

Yeah been a lot of Belfasts and Sinop.

[DUD]
Members
706 posts
2,470 battles
1 minute ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Belfasts

definitely.   Many people have been taking Gneisenau because of torps but Sinop's lower bow plating is more valuable in my opinion.  I have also seen a lot of Nelsons because the heal can print a new ship 

[RKLES]
Members
12,557 posts
14,317 battles
3 minutes ago, kishan99 said:

definitely.   Many people have been taking Gneisenau because of torps but Sinop's lower bow plating is more valuable in my opinion.  I have also seen a lot of Nelsons because the heal can print a new ship 

Plus Nelson can burn down ships like crazy along with its other attributes making it a good star saver ship. Or what I like is a good daily signal printing ship after scoring frequent Dreadnought, Confederate, High Caliber, and Fire Proof awards are won.

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,900 posts
11,672 battles
31 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

This is the same complaint/rant every Rank season... Nothing has changed, Rank is still the mother of all salt.

The only ones who Rank out are the crazy ones who think pain is fun... Haven't changed one bit..

I think to be honest Navalpride33 with schools closed through out the country and 35 million Americans on unemployment and sitting at home there is a large influx of new players . It just has to have some kind effect on the game .

There's always been bad play and lopsided wins but in the last 2 and 1/2 months it's hit a new low . People forget that there's ton of nobs out there and that essentially the kids summer season started April 15 instead of June 20 .

[WORX]
Members
11,457 posts
19,196 battles
2 minutes ago, clammboy said:

I think to be honest Navalpride33 with schools closed through out the country and 35 million Americans on unemployment and sitting at home there is a large influx of new players . It just has to have some kind effect on the game .

There's always been bad play and lopsided wins but in the last 2 and 1/2 months it's hit a new low . People forget that there's ton of nobs out there and that essentially the kids summer season started April 15 instead of June 20 .

I welcome the new players... They make my stats look good...

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,900 posts
11,672 battles
8 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

I welcome the new players... They make my stats look good...

Hey I'm not complaining I was just offering up reason for the lack of team work or bad teams lots of new people who don't know any better .

That good stat thing is not working out for me Naval . I'm so depressed I'm lost out there lately doing no damage dying quick and losing often . I just stink lately I cant blame it on anyone else it's almost all me  .

[WORX]
Members
11,457 posts
19,196 battles
2 minutes ago, clammboy said:

That good stat thing is not working out for me Naval . I'm so depressed I'm lost out there lately doing no damage dying quick and losing often . I just stink lately I cant blame it on anyone else it's almost all me  .

Take an OP BB... Its the perfect medication to the lack of DMG games.. Aim for cruisers and pray RNG dont screw you over to much...

Co-op is a good stress reliever as well.

[LANCE]
Members
835 posts
6,198 battles

I don’t always play ranked seasons as spend the time I have to play divisioned with clan mates or doing clan battles. When I do play I tend to wait till later at night. If I lose a game, I walk away for 5 -10 mins then usually will have a “fresh” team next battle. If I win, I might hit battle again and hope to get at least some of the players I played with last game. Seems to be working so far this season.

3 loses in a row (same as randoms) is an instant “call it a night” and do something else! Less stress on myself and teammates as it’s possible I’m the “weakest link” in that scenario!

Good luck all!

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,900 posts
11,672 battles
1 hour ago, Navalpride33 said:

Take an OP BB... Its the perfect medication to the lack of DMG games.. Aim for cruisers and pray RNG dont screw you over to much...

Co-op is a good stress reliever as well.

Ha that's funny I just took out the Musashi in a Naval battle game got a win and got a star . I needed that I lost my first 2 tonight but I have to say my team was better than me .

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
2,679 posts
2,621 battles
13 minutes ago, Rollingonit said:

What is the worst cruiser and BB to bring into ranked? Im kinda bored and wanna try it.

Probably Zara for cruisers.

• Cool 1

Members
3,832 posts
13,788 battles
1 minute ago, CaptainKaitoGhost said:

Probably Zara for cruisers.

Sold, Ill cya all in ranked in my Zara. 

[DUD]
Members
706 posts
2,470 battles
44 minutes ago, Rollingonit said:

What is the worst cruiser and BB to bring into ranked?

Goriza or Zara (I vote Gor).   BB, probably Lyon

Sign in to follow this