Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CRZY_TRAIN

Thunderer rudder Q

8 comments in this topic

[-ICE-]
Members
418 posts

Is using the A and D button only allowing rudder to go 1/2 way... it dont go to max unless I hit Q or E...   is that normal?   I never noticed it till today.  

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
5 minutes ago, CRZY_TRAIN said:

Is using the A and D button only allowing rudder to go 1/2 way... it dont go to max unless I hit Q or E...   is that normal?   I never noticed it till today.  

Yes that's normal. If you hold the A and D buttons, then the rudder will go all the way. This is for all ships and not just Thunderer.

[-ICE-]
Members
418 posts

I rebooted the game now its working correct.  That one game it was only going to 1/2 way, this last game it went to max with the A and D buttons.  Gremlins?   hahaha

[POP]
Members
4,657 posts
12,375 battles

Assuming you're holding A/D, not just pressing them and then releasing, that sounds like a problem with your keyboard or your keyboard's connection to your computer or game.

[-ICE-]
Members
418 posts

No holding them down right or left it was going but stopped 1/2 way on the indicator either way.  I bet the team thought i was nuts out in open water tryin to figure out whats going on.. lol   I just rebooted the game and its working correct so IDK but its ok now.  

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,673 posts
40 minutes ago, CRZY_TRAIN said:

I rebooted the game now its working correct.  That one game it was only going to 1/2 way, this last game it went to max with the A and D buttons.  Gremlins?   hahaha

That's what the Bismark's captain needed to do when its rudder was jammed by a Swordfish's torpedo -- reboot the game.

[-ICE-]
Members
418 posts
1 minute ago, Snargfargle said:

That's what the Bismark's captain needed to do when its rudder was jammed by a Swordfish's torpedo -- reboot the game.

maybe i hit a sunk plane or DD.... lol

Sign in to follow this