Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CRZY_TRAIN

Are ur premium ships allowed in Naval Battles?

12 comments in this topic

[-ICE-]
Members
417 posts

I spent real money on Roma and cant even use it in Naval battles....  Are all money ships excluded from naval battles or just the one I blew money on?  

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
918 posts
10,648 battles

Ships included in naval battles must have a dedicated tech tree line. So the answer is yes they are allowed but there is no Italian bb tech tree so Roma doesn’t count in nb. I would imagine this is done to keep a level playing field amongst clans

Edited by ditka_Fatdog

[-ICE-]
Members
417 posts

Ya im finding this out.. they dont state that anyplace when u got ur dam wallet out!    so I blew 50 bucks on a ship with horrid secondarys and I cant even use in the Naval battles..  waste of money

[LANCE]
Members
831 posts
6,178 battles
18 minutes ago, CRZY_TRAIN said:

Ya im finding this out.. they dont state that anyplace when u got ur dam wallet out!    so I blew 50 bucks on a ship with horrid secondarys and I cant even use in the Naval battles..  waste of money

No offense intended mate but if you’d looked at Naval Battles you’d have seen that Italian BB’s aren’t on there. As someone else stated, only tech tree lines are available in Naval Battles otherwise clans would have to “buy” to compete.

Roma’s a good ship (imho) although RNGesus needs to be on your side sometimes for the dispersion. It’s also prone to overpens do to its excellent AP shell ballistics but can work wonders against broadside tier x ships.

Good luck mate!

[-ICE-]
Members
417 posts

Ya I saw the blank spot on Naval page but I thought it ment nobody in our clan had a Italian BB.....  but whats the dif anyway you can spend money on any ship and use it so why restrict the Roma...  what heck is it being sold for...  it should say novalty ship cant be used in such and such...  like i said they taking ur money when ur wallets out but where is anything that states where it can and cant be used.  WASTE of money with horrid unusable secondarys... Navals are all I do that is clan based I could have spent it on something that I could have used.  Oh well just another disapointment but this time it costed me real money.   drop this thread  out

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,855 posts
11,637 battles
49 minutes ago, CRZY_TRAIN said:

but whats the dif anyway you can spend money on any ship and use it so why restrict the Roma...  what heck is it being sold for

For people who like Italian BBs to play random , CB , operations and Co-Op it certainly wasn't being sold to play naval battles . Naval battles is just 10 games a week  your talking about missing out on 3 games a week in your Roma during naval battles and acting like they stole your money . You have to do the research and look at the reviews before you buy the ship usually there are some pretty good reviews to help you out . 

Edited by clammboy
  • Boring 1

[-ICE-]
Members
417 posts

As far as Im concerned I did get ripped.  So what about Ranked?  If there is a t8 Ranked will I be able to use the Roma or is it restricted?   Its ok..  I recently bought 3 ships, month of premium acct, more doubloons and spent real on Luigi for that ship and other Italian ships but no more I pulled my paypal and it wont be going back in.  IK its nothing compaired to what others spend but idc they wont get anymore of mine.  

Edited by CRZY_TRAIN

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,855 posts
11,637 battles
1 hour ago, CRZY_TRAIN said:

As far as Im concerned I did get ripped.  So what about Ranked?  If there is a t8 Ranked will I be able to use the Roma or is it restricted?   Its ok..  I recently bought 3 ships, month of premium acct, more doubloons and spent real on Luigi for that ship and other Italian ships but no more I pulled my paypal and it wont be going back in.  IK its nothing compaired to what others spend but idc they wont get anymore of mine.  

Yea you can play it in ranked if they have tier 8 it's only Naval battles it's no good for now . But if and when the Italian BB line comes out it will be good for naval battles too . I have the ship too it can be great and then it will let you down and sucks not the worst and certainly not the best .

Edited by clammboy

[INTEL]
Members
3,297 posts
17,921 battles
3 hours ago, CRZY_TRAIN said:

Ya I saw the blank spot on Naval page but I thought it ment nobody in our clan had a Italian BB.....  but whats the dif anyway you can spend money on any ship and use it so why restrict the Roma...  what heck is it being sold for...  it should say novalty ship cant be used in such and such...  like i said they taking ur money when ur wallets out but where is anything that states where it can and cant be used.  WASTE of money with horrid unusable secondarys... Navals are all I do that is clan based I could have spent it on something that I could have used.  Oh well just another disapointment but this time it costed me real money.   drop this thread  out

FWIW, don't buy the Graf Zeppelin 

[-ICE-]
Members
417 posts
35 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Yea you can play it in ranked if they have tier 8 it's only Naval battles it's no good for now . But if and when the Italian BB line comes out it will be good for naval battles too . I have the ship too it can be great and then it will let you down and sucks not the worst and certainly not the best .

ok hopefully they make a ital BB line or something and they are not better then the premium like the gozilia dam tech tree ship is better... roma's secondarys can use a buff too.. they stink up the place as a t8 BB, but ya it zippes the main AP will cit if u hit um right.  Its not like i didnt like the ship I just feel i spent on it I should be able to use it where I want

Edited by CRZY_TRAIN

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,855 posts
11,637 battles

Yea I never use it for Naval battles she's not reliable lots of better tier 8 ,7 and 9  ships to use . That's just me but what do I know I'm a potato !!

Sign in to follow this