Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Solitary_Cyclist

Opt out of "fun camos"

6 comments in this topic

Members
35 posts
3,366 battles

I would like to see a way that the "fun" colors (pinks, plaid, etc.) could be removed in the settings.  They are not appropriate.  It would be like seeing Bozo the clown storming Omaha beach with the G.I.'s of the First Infantry Division.  If a player wants to use them it's okay but I really don't want to see them.  Can this be made an option?  I know it can be done in WOTs.

• Boring 1

[LANCE]
Members
830 posts
6,178 battles
1 hour ago, Landsturm said:

I would like to see a way that the "fun" colors (pinks, plaid, etc.) could be removed in the settings.  They are not appropriate.  It would be like seeing Bozo the clown storming Omaha beach with the G.I.'s of the First Infantry Division.  If a player wants to use them it's okay but I really don't want to see them.  Can this be made an option?  I know it can be done in WOTs.

There is a way of doing this mate as I’ve got it set on mine. Iirc (I know it’s somewhere in port but not in front of my PC) it’s the little cogs in the bottom right of the port screen. It gives the options to select which camos you want to see or not (as well as some other features). 

Good luck mate!

• Cool 1

[V_V_V]
Members
806 posts
15,961 battles
2 minutes ago, Bravo4zero said:

There is a way of doing this mate as I’ve got it set on mine. Iirc (I know it’s somewhere in port but not in front of my PC) it’s the little cogs in the bottom right of the port screen. It gives the options to select which camos you want to see or not (as well as some other features). 

Good luck mate!

That would be the Additional Content panel settings located bottom right just above your fleet list.

• Cool 2

[LANCE]
Members
830 posts
6,178 battles
1 minute ago, Charon2018 said:

That would be the Additional Content panel settings located bottom right just above your fleet list.

Thanks for clarifying that mate :cap_like:

[V_V_V]
Members
806 posts
15,961 battles

But I don't think it works for Expendable camos, if that's what you had in mind.

Sign in to follow this