You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
franz_von_goltz

The Great Purge : “Nobody is Irreplaceable" says Great Supreme Commander Franz von Goltz

33 comments in this topic

[PIG]
[PIG]
Members
1,305 posts
6,093 battles

Oink! 

Goltz started to watch this and said... "Who is this Dude Zoup?". The answer to the question, "What it would take to win you back?"? I asked our Supreme Commander Goltz and he just said, "The Great Purge is on.".

Old school players can't cop with the pace of changes. There is no room for dinosaurs here except in tier 1 or 2. Look... Check Zoup's videos and then play in presence of our Supreme Commander Goltz, you'll feel it. Dude Zoup is cacophony, Goltz is a mix of samba and tango killing. "War is the Art of Killing!" says often our Great Leader.

O tempora O mores.

Goltz.

Some player's ego is limitless... "Hey WG... Either you fix the game the way I want otherwise I leave! And who will replace me??? ".

• Funny 1
  • Confused 2
  • Boring 18

[TWFT]
Members
1,405 posts
38,566 battles

Have a lot of respect for old time players and ones like Zoup, they have put more money, time and effort then most of the newer players, to make and keep this game fun.  The problem is WG needs to dumb down the game and make it more wizbang flashy for the instant gratification, ADD, Mountain Dew high, low skilled crowd that infest on line games.

WG: "Here little Johnny, take this ship that no one can see, fly these planes that cant be hurt, and with just a click you can do BB damage with out getting your paint scratched"

or

WG: "Here Bobby, take this ship and stay hidden as you shot torpedo's that will home in on that BB".

Oh yes, the game is changing, but it's just changing to become like all the other mindless on line games out there.

• Cool 10
  • Boring 2

[_I_]
Members
110 posts
2 hours ago, franz_von_goltz said:

Goltz started to watch this

NoOneCares.jpg

Edited by Krasnaya_Slava
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 4

[WPORT]
Members
6,588 posts
11,563 battles

:Smile_glasses:

Members
631 posts
90 battles
3 hours ago, franz_von_goltz said:

Oink! 

Goltz started to watch this and said... "Who is this Dude Zoup?". The answer to the question, "What it would take to win you back?"? I asked our Supreme Commander Goltz and he just said, "The Great Purge is on.".

Old school players can't cop with the pace of changes. There is no room for dinosaurs here except in tier 1 or 2. Look... Check Zoup's videos and then play in presence of our Supreme Commander Goltz, you'll feel it. Dude Zoup is cacophony, Goltz is a mix of samba and tango killing. "War is the Art of Killing!" says often our Great Leader.

O tempora O mores.

Goltz.

Some player's ego is limitless... "Hey WG... Either you fix the game the way I want otherwise I leave! And who will replace me??? ".

When you leave, WG will have sold 10 Ochakovs to celebrate 

[TIAR]
[TIAR]
Beta Testers
1,371 posts
20,834 battles
2 hours ago, Turbotush said:

Have a lot of respect for old time players and ones like Zoup, they have put more money, time and effort then most of the newer players, to make and keep this game fun.  The problem is WG needs to dumb down the game and make it more wizbang flashy for the instant gratification, ADD, Mountain Dew high, low skilled crowd that infest on line games.

WG: "Here little Johnny, take this ship that no one can see, fly these planes that cant be hurt, and with just a click you can do BB damage with out getting your paint scratched"

or

WG: "Here Bobby, take this ship and stay hidden as you shot torpedo's that will home in on that BB".

Oh yes, the game is changing, but it's just changing to become like all the other mindless on line games out there.

Agree

Being playing since beta. The game is moving to a console like fast paced style. 

Already abandoned WoT after tanks began to fly, not much longer I will find fun in this one.

Find myself playing a lot of other games while not long ago this was my only game.

Pity, but...

• Cool 3

[SALVO]
Members
5,187 posts
4,474 battles
4 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Goltz has too high an opinion of Goltz.

Goltz is a pig...

[--O--]
Members
934 posts

Sam Walton died and Wal*mart grew to the monster it is today!
Walt Disney died and Disney grew to the Kaiju level 10 it is today

Only your mother is irreplaceable <said because they always know if you dont>

[BBICT]
Members
3,883 posts
4,243 battles

I left and really didn't care if I was replaced. Didn't give a two week notice either. No, I don't all my ideas are the only way to run anything, BUT crappy customer service means people will take their cash elsewhere. Ask the former monster of retail Sears. I also understand things change. I gave this place the benefit of the doubt for a couple of years. But an obvious money grab is obvious. Judging by the number of people who have left wargaming, I just might be right. 

Now I play for fun with the toys I have. We she goes dark, I'll shrug and move on. Just like when they closed my favorite local chain store. Suck it Amazon. 

• Cool 2

[SALVO]
Members
5,187 posts
4,474 battles
19 minutes ago, So_lt_Goes said:

nvm

... I bet it was something funny and probably ban worthy. It's a shame, now I'm curious 

[PIG]
[PIG]
Members
1,305 posts
6,093 battles
2 hours ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Goltz has too high an opinion of Goltz.

Oink??!!???!???
:fish_happy::fish_happy: What do you mean? :fish_happy::fish_happy:
Bacon!?!!!??

Alpha Tester
620 posts
16,295 battles
4 hours ago, barbaroja_Ar said:

Agree

Being playing since beta. The game is moving to a console like fast paced style. 

Already abandoned WoT after tanks began to fly, not much longer I will find fun in this one.

Find myself playing a lot of other games while not long ago this was my only game.

Pity, but...

I'm going back to tanks when the release the PremiumT8 Russian quad barreled heavy, that moves like a medium. Around this Christmas I think.

• Funny 2

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,673 posts
8 hours ago, franz_von_goltz said:

Oink! 

Dude Zoup is cacophony, Goltz is a mix of samba and tango killing. "War is the Art of Killing!" says often our Great Leader.

Say what you will about Zoup, are you a former Army officer, who served in Iraq, and now holds an MBA? 

• Confused 1

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
16,288 posts
14 minutes ago, ol_Cajun said:

I'm going back to tanks when the release the Premium T8 Russian quad barreled heavy, that moves like a medium. Around this Christmas I think.

Sad thing is, I had to stop and think for a moment, "joke or serious?" 

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,673 posts
3 hours ago, ArIskandir said:

Goltz is a pig...

I told him once, considering the preponderance of "Bacon" comments in the threads, that he must be a brave little piggy indeed to hang around here.

[SALVO]
Members
5,187 posts
4,474 battles
20 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

I told him once, considering the preponderance of "Bacon" comments in the threads, that he must be a brave little piggy indeed to hang around here.

Have you ever seen another PIG around? I believe he sell/sacrify all the new piggy recruits for Bacon. He is a front for the bacon industry, a sold pig, a collaborationist traitor to his own kind.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[A-I-M]
Members
3,408 posts
14,073 battles
1 hour ago, franz_von_goltz said:

Oink??!!???!???
:fish_happy::fish_happy: What do you mean? :fish_happy::fish_happy:
Bacon!?!!!??

If I have to tell goltz, goltz ain’t gonna get it.