Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

You Know that You have Good Players on Your Team

7 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
6,898 posts
22,643 battles
52 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

When you do this:

image.thumb.png.01141f826526a764922de7b7f2e1c70b.png

And don't even come in first on the team.

https://replayswows.com/replay/92946#stats

Did he turn pink in that battle or was he already pink?

Can only guess he was doing all the heavy capping...or got a ton of torp hits w/out the sinks...or both.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,673 posts
25 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Did he turn pink in that battle or was he already pink?

Can only guess he was doing all the heavy capping...or got a ton of torp hits w/out the sinks...or both.

I had to look back and see what you meant. To tell you the truth, unless someone makes a funny joke about it, I don't even notice who is "pink" or not anymore. Myself, I don't mind taking a friendly "bop" or two if it means the enemy is going to sink faster. With the Massey, I tend to get in close and brawl so I'm regularly getting hit by collateral team fire. Everyone was contesting B and there were both friendly and enemy torps flying all over. Dodging enemy torps sometimes put you the way of friendly torps. Actually, he and I capped both caps together.

[DUD]
Members
706 posts
2,470 battles
11 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

I don't even notice who is "pink" or not anymore.

same... I just automatically think it was on accident

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,673 posts
15 minutes ago, kishan99 said:

same... I just automatically think it was on accident

I haven't seen an actual teamkill incident in over a year, and I've only seen a few of them in total.

[AOI]
Members
267 posts
14,404 battles
7 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

I had to look back and see what you meant. To tell you the truth, unless someone makes a funny joke about it, I don't even notice who is "pink" or not anymore. Myself, I don't mind taking a friendly "bop" or two if it means the enemy is going to sink faster. With the Massey, I tend to get in close and brawl so I'm regularly getting hit by collateral team fire. Everyone was contesting B and there were both friendly and enemy torps flying all over. Dodging enemy torps sometimes put you the way of friendly torps. Actually, he and I capped both caps together.

Thank you..Best Quote all day..I am the same way sometimes in the heat of battle things happen...I wish everyone was as logical as you..

[PHD]
Members
1,676 posts
7,026 battles
9 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

I haven't seen an actual teamkill incident in over a year, and I've only seen a few of them in total.

I have, but it was bots. The act of bots killing bots, could that be called botulism?:Smile_hiding:

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this