You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
lordholland4293

Player base options on nerfing Kremlin and Stalingrad

44 comments in this topic

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
4,567 posts
13,017 battles

Wait please to do not the nerf the Kremlin I finally just got her . Please at least wait 3 months thank you .

Edited by clammboy
  • Funny 3

[B2P]
Members
13,459 posts
40,277 battles

The ridiculous armor and accuracy at range need to go.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[BB35]
[BB35]
Members
672 posts
18,306 battles

Quit calling for nerfs.

Wargames will take nerfs too far and make them global.

• Cool 1

-Members-
5,295 posts
8,554 battles

The Stalingrad is fine.  

The Kreml more or less needs a mini rework.  It's been nerfed repeatedly since being released, but none of the nerfs have actually addressed the real problem with the ship, and at this point there really isn't any room to nerf its survivability meaningfully without overdoing it.  Right now the Kreml is a ship that's frustrating to play as, and it's frustrating to fight against.  It needs 50mm plating and a drastically more vulnerable citadel....but in return it needs more consistent gun performance.  Personally I'd like to see something closer to its original test version gun performance restored, maybe with a few tweaks.  

Edited by yashma
  • Cool 4
  • Boring 1

Members
512 posts
15,408 battles
5 minutes ago, Gemlin said:

Quit calling for nerfs.

Wargames will take nerfs too far and make them global.

I didn't call for nerfs I was asking people's opinions of what they would want dummy 

• Boring 1

[AP]
Members
1,373 posts
19,776 battles

stalin is fine.

id even like to see a complete sidegrade legendary mod for stalin

kremlin............as yashma said, it need its tankiness nerfed down to normal TX BB level, and long range gun accuracy buffed to normal TX BB level

[SIM]
Members
5,909 posts
9,432 battles

Nothing, neither ship requires a nerf. There might be room for a rebalance, but that's a package of negative and positive changes to alter a ship's overall performance, not just a "make it weaker cuz muh feelz" chop job.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
9,038 posts
25,433 battles
26 minutes ago, lordholland4293 said:

I didn't call for nerfs I was asking people's opinions of what they would want dummy 

Nerf is in the title of the thread & you weren't asking for what people would want you were asking for people's opinions on what nerfs they would choose (at least w/the combo of the title & the use of the word "balance" it seemed pretty obvious you weren't asking for people's opinions of what they felt should be buffed...only what should be nerfed...whether they felt a buff was in order or not.).

Obviously you seem to be trolling because despite all the replies you got the only 1 you felt the need to respond to was 1 that stated an obvious fact (you are asking for nerfs) that you denied & then called the person a dummy...way to keep the thread alive :-?

[USA-N]
Members
785 posts
12,768 battles
1 hour ago, yashma said:

The Kreml more or less needs a mini rework.  It's been nerfed repeatedly since being released, but none of the nerfs have actually addressed the real problem with the ship, and at this point there really isn't any room to nerf its survivability meaningfully without overdoing it.  Right now the Kreml is a ship that's frustrating to play as, and it's frustrating to fight against.  It needs 50mm plating and a drastically more vulnerable citadel....but in return it needs more consistent gun performance.  Personally I'd like to see something closer to its original test version gun performance restored, maybe with a few tweaks.  

I can get behind this. I think the citadel is already fairly exploitable, the Krem is no close range brawler. However, perhaps this weakness could be increased. If I am right, it makes little difference. If you are right, then it is fair. 

Just so, if it is going to be a mid range ship, then it needs its guns back. It has become tedious, to miss everything that is bow on due to high lateral dispersion, or to do 1500 damage per volley at everything beyond 15km.

The other way the Krem could be made weaker is by reducing the torpedo belt resistance. I can't believe I'm saying this, because it goes against my interests, but if the Krem is going to be weak at short range, then it should not be so strong against torps.

Give the Germans the brawling meta. Bake in their secondary power, allow their captains to go full tank/fireproof build.

Give the Rooskies the mid range meta, and reduce their brawling armour, and give the guns back.

• Cool 1

Members
443 posts
451 battles

I wouldn’t nerf Stalingrad and in the case of the Kremlin I would not allow Kuznetsov to command her in battle, that’s just a little too much of a good thing in my mind.

[APES]
Members
718 posts
8,874 battles
2 hours ago, yashma said:

The Stalingrad is fine.  

wouldn't that just make it a bigger Stalin with 30mm overmatch?

[SGSS]
Members
6,309 posts
2 hours ago, yashma said:

The Stalingrad is fine.  

How a out removing at least 1 dam com.

The whole idea behind have a given amount is you had to choide but they game the Russian bb so many that there is no choice.

• Boring 1

[ANZ4C]
Members
440 posts
8,840 battles
3 hours ago, lordholland4293 said:

Lol "I'm not asking for nerfs, I'm asking how everyone else would do it" 😂😂😂😂😂

How is that different?

Edited by GetSchwifty01

[SCREW]
Beta Testers
229 posts
11,118 battles

Reduce her fire resistance to a lower tier level so she becomes a ronson and can burn through those damage cons quickly.... Pun intended. 

[KRAK]
Members
3,727 posts
22,592 battles
6 hours ago, lordholland4293 said:

What would you chose to do in order to balance  these ships if you chose too.

Nothing wrong with them that needs balancing. USE HE and they die just fine.

[KRAK]
Members
3,727 posts
22,592 battles
6 hours ago, lordholland4293 said:

Yea that's basically calling for nerfs.

[USMC-]
Members
387 posts
9,783 battles

Just wait until you see what the new Russian Tier X CA and CL can do.

Edited by cthuhulu
  • Boring 1

[A-I-M]
Members
4,105 posts
15,366 battles
10 hours ago, lordholland4293 said:

Then, buffs for both.

[NVRDY]
Beta Testers
1,758 posts
10,016 battles

The Stalingrad doesn't need a nerf so not sure how I'd nerf it. Lol

People still complain about that ship?