You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
legozer

Getting OP ships out of every ranked game

68 comments in this topic

[DDMAF]
Members
2,897 posts
16,384 battles

Use the timer, like in scenarios. That way, players will be forced into using other ships, or wait 30 (that's right, 30. A half hour. You brought this on yourself. Don't deny it) minutes to use their Belfast again.

Wanna just run the stupid Sinop over and over again until you rank out? LOL see you next month. Don't want to wait, well there's always the Myoko....

This is the single best idea ever proposed on the forums. You're welcome.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1
  • Confused 2
  • Boring 25

[WOLFA]
Members
811 posts
7,097 battles

Someone mad they don't have a Belfast :Smile_veryhappy:

This is the worst idea ever put forth on the forums.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[DDMAF]
Members
2,897 posts
16,384 battles
3 minutes ago, CorradoG60 said:

This is the worst idea ever put forth on the forums.

No. I looked it up.

• Funny 3

[A-I-M]
Members
3,410 posts
14,089 battles

Oh, well, gee...EVEN BETTER IDEA on the forums:

Put OP PLAYERS on a timer. Winrate over 55%?Waahh!! Why should I have to face them every game??? Wait 30 minutes. They brought this on themselves, don’t deny it.

Unless they Div with ME. Then, the more the merrier.

You’re even more welcome. Whether you know it or not.

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Members
3,138 posts
584 battles

9 minutes ago, legozer said:

Use the timer, like in scenarios. That way, players will be forced into using other ships, or wait 30 (that's right, 30. A half hour. You brought this on yourself. Don't deny it) minutes to use their Belfast again.

Wanna just run the stupid Sinop over and over again until you rank out? LOL see you next month. Don't want to wait, well there's always the Myoko....

7SCTTzE.jpg

2 minutes ago, legozer said:

No. I looked it up.

Zkf6Yyr.gif

• Cool 1

[DDMAF]
Members
2,897 posts
16,384 battles
7 minutes ago, SkaerKrow said:

Or whiners could just stay out of ranked. 

I love the forum. Hilariously predictable.

Anyone ever has an idea they think would make the game experience better, there is always someone who IMMEDIATELY comes out with a dimwitted  "no one is forcing you to play" kinda of comment. It's awesome how fast it happens, every time.

• Boring 1

[WOLF4]
Members
264 posts
9,396 battles

The amount of credits from a battle still outweighs the 75k re-up costs with this idea.

If anything, the perspective of certain ships needing to be slowed down through the ranks (Belfasts/Sinops/<insert ship>) should instead be viewed that they will rank out faster and empty the queues for rest of the community with their poor silver/inadequate meta/play style ships :)

Edited by ZaCLoNe

[WOLFG]
Members
10,504 posts
9,806 battles
15 minutes ago, legozer said:

I see happy hour has started.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[KERMT]
Members
1,031 posts
2 minutes ago, legozer said:

Anyone ever has an idea they think would make the game experience better, there is always someone who IMMEDIATELY comes out with a dimwitted  "no one is forcing you to play" kinda of comment. It's awesome how fast it happens, every time.

works both ways, *login to the forum, see dumb idea to adjust the game because someone has learn to play issues* 
Game must be at fault though right....

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Members
6,729 posts
21,129 battles
20 minutes ago, legozer said:

I think there is merit to restricting to certain ships played a certain amount of times per player, or even class. 5BB games and you must play 5 cruiser games and 5 DD games before cycling back to BB's.

I know it won't fly, but I do like the variety option.

[RG]
Members
2,894 posts
7,126 battles
11 minutes ago, legozer said:

Yeah, but he’s not wrong. 

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
21,562 posts
15,643 battles

Every time you type "Delete CV" or words to that effect, you should be confined to playing 1000 battles in carriers. :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 5
  • Boring 1

Members
3,138 posts
584 battles
22 minutes ago, legozer said:

especially when it might be one of the worst ideas we have ever heard.... for instance.....

Members
4,478 posts
19,839 battles

"That (insert name of ship here) beat me! That makes it overpowered!"

Members
4,478 posts
19,839 battles
27 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Every time you type "Delete CV" or words to that effect, you should be confined to playing 1000 battles in carriers. :Smile_trollface:

:cap_haloween::cap_fainting::Smile_ohmy:

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,835 posts
11,601 battles
29 minutes ago, Joyous_Vibes said:

I think there is merit to restricting to certain ships played a certain amount of times per player, or even class. 5BB games and you must play 5 cruiser games and 5 DD games before cycling back to BB's.

Wow why not tell me what time I have to play what flags I have to mount , what module I can mount , and what captains I can use while we are at it. 

[KSE]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,732 posts
18,173 battles
54 minutes ago, legozer said:

Hey, that's EXACTLY how I felt when everyone down voted my idea to attach electrodes to sub 45% players genitals for "shock improvement therapy".

Genius so very often goes unappreciated ....

• Funny 6

[AAA]
Members
447 posts
15,939 battles

Ships no longer available to everyone shouldn't be in ranked.

Eh.

But I'm not seeing many Belfasts.

Why?

Probably because of lot of people who had Belfasts quit the game.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2

Members
6,729 posts
21,129 battles
27 minutes ago, clammboy said:

Wow why not tell me what time I have to play what flags I have to mount , what module I can mount , and what captains I can use while we are at it. 

Are you serious? I would be happy to help. You have a lot of room for upward movement, let me know when you can carve out some time.

Edited by Joyous_Vibes

[INTEL]
Members
1,778 posts
15,774 battles
59 minutes ago, Joyous_Vibes said:

God no. There are enough bad DD mains, no way do I want the majority of BB mains being in DD's.

Members
6,729 posts
21,129 battles
4 minutes ago, Ares1967 said:

God no. There are enough bad DD mains, no way do I want the majority of BB mains being in DD's.

I know it would never fly, but I wish it would.

[SIDE]
Members
4,939 posts
1 hour ago, legozer said:

Funny how some people conflate a silly comment not meant to be taken seriously with genuinely solid advice that should be taken seriously. They are not the same thing. 

Edited by thebigblue
  • Boring 1