Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Saxon29

epic mogami for a change!

7 comments in this topic

[1CVDV]
Members
226 posts
11,659 battles

yesterday had an epic random victory with mogami...mind you t8's where top tier but none the less.4 achievements,kracken included.223k in damage,5 torps(dev strike on a gniese),like 320 hits(rng gods on my side for change).3600+ base xp.this is my best game too date,and im not trying to boast but it sure is fun when a game like that comes your way.i always liked mogami(even if she is squishy as heck).she can sometimes bring great joy...won a port slot too,lol(cccp directive).would of screen shot it if I knew how..

• Cool 2

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
906 posts
10,632 battles

Mogami is one of my favorite t8 ships. I run the 155’s. If it weren’t for the slightly shallow range I would say she’s tier for tier as good and probably better than zao. Anyway, jmo. Congrats on the great game in a fun ship

• Cool 1

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,835 posts
11,601 battles
3 hours ago, Saxon29 said:

yesterday had an epic random victory with mogami...mind you t8's where top tier but none the less.4 achievements,kracken included.223k in damage,5 torps(dev strike on a gniese),like 320 hits(rng gods on my side for change).3600+ base xp.this is my best game too date,and im not trying to boast but it sure is fun when a game like that comes your way.i always liked mogami(even if she is squishy as heck).she can sometimes bring great joy...won a port slot too,lol(cccp directive).would of screen shot it if I knew how..

Nice game don't feel bad 10,000 games in I still can't screen shot anything it just goes to my clip board . I can paint pretty pictures all over the screen shot though .

[RKLES]
Members
12,557 posts
14,317 battles

The Mogami with 155mm guns is an excellent ship. I remember one Ranked season using her and having some remarks about it being a bad ship until I quickly obliterated the enemy DDs then my teams seemed quite content having a Mogami around lol. 15x of those HE shells aimed at a DD are rather difficult to avoid, and any shell that hits causes a lot of damage.

Members
3,138 posts
584 battles

the thing I remember most about the Mogami was the rant threads way back when WG made some devastating changes that affected her badly at that time...

Sign in to follow this