Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Xcalib3r

Mighty MO earning potential

9 comments in this topic

[UEFN]
Members
1,346 posts
23,701 battles

Whatever happened to mighty MO earning?   From what i remember, the bare bone MO without any special signals used to earn at least 600~700K easily just to sail around and made a few farts with less than 50K dmg, a mediocre 100K dmg game could net over 1mil credits all day all night every single day.  Now, even with 150K dmg she barely breaks 500k net credits.

[SACH]
[SACH]
Members
1,080 posts

Its called a stealth nerf. Coincidence ....hmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

JK. it may be the damage potential.  three ships sunk at 10% health each won't net you much ,unless you're talking full hp cit Dev strikes.  But it's WG who knows. :Smile-_tongue:

• Cool 1

[KSE]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,732 posts
18,173 battles
49 minutes ago, Versili said:

JK. it may be the damage potential.  three ships sunk at 10% health each won't net you much ,unless you're talking full hp cit Dev strikes.  But it's WG who knows. :Smile-_tongue:

Ships are Base XP dependent for credits earned.  Killing 2 full health DD's for 38k damage will net you significantly more Base XP than doing 38k on 2 BB's with no kills.  Are you top tier in a predominantly tier 7/8 match - that will also lessen your xp rewards.  The earning hasn't been nerfed, and I still can clear 1 Million credits with a solid damage and kill game.

• Cool 2

[WOLF4]
Members
895 posts
12,330 battles

I haven't noticed any appreciable drop in Mo's earning potential - but that's purely subjective.

More testing will be needed!

Could it be that you aren't sailing her with the same combo of camo, signals and flags? 

My Mo never leaves port without the Gamescom camo, Zulu and MMC  flags and Wyvern signal - they make a big difference, as I'm sure you already knew.

Edited by ddoubletapp1

[A-D-F]
Members
2,108 posts
7,629 battles

Whenever I need 7 figures quickly, Mo Money is still where it's at.  :cap_like:

Radar helps hunt dd food.  :Smile_glasses:

[CAST]
[CAST]
Members
2,619 posts
10,480 battles

MO is still my go to ship for credits when I need to buy something.  I can get the credits in less games than with any other ship.

[PVE]
Members
12,524 posts
26,085 battles

Can earn 1 Million + with MO even in Co-op. Still the best.

Edited by AdmiralThunder

[WOLF4]
Members
895 posts
12,330 battles

Tested one match - a 22.5k DMG steamroll win (ended so fast I barely got any salvos in!).

650k credits.  Still producing like she always did!

Sign in to follow this