You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
War182

Unnerf the Khabarovsk ....It's a painful now to play ...

9 comments in this topic

[-TNT-]
Members
417 posts
15,829 battles

2 nerfs back it was a fun play . Was a strong CL that pretended to be a DD ..... But so many complained about the range beating it could give you ,, They nerfed it so hard it's hard to believe at this point . Has 13.5 range ?  gun boat no range ??.  6k  53knot torps ..... Yea not 8k like the other DD in it's line 6k  53knots make them so slow a sea snail can out run them . Rudder is 8.9 . Yea 8.9 worse than many CL's  . The problem is with no rudder shift . You can't dodge incoming and no range to push you back to a safe range . Concealment is 7.9  ... So it has many  over nerfed  aspects that really make this boat very painful to play .... So please unnerf it .... It's  a Gun boat can't dodge and no range ....with very bad torp range and slow torps .... And not so great AA ... The Tashkent so so much better than the Khab right now feel's like a JOKE .

shot-20.05.21_23.44.19-0836.jpg

shot-20.05.21_23.44.34-0276.jpg

shot-20.05.22_00.09.04-0747.jpg

• Cool 2

[O7]
Members
1,032 posts
4,927 battles

That's mostly because you didn't equip it properly

With an actual build a Khabarovsk can reach well over 150,000 damage per game on average

The correct Khabarovsk build is as follows:

image.thumb.png.e9307be387b6939c8c39333e04cd5375.png

• Cool 1
  • Confused 1

[MCGA]
Members
99 posts
11,130 battles

This can't be said enough, it's nerfs have become rediculous

Edited by BoS_Mud
  • Cool 1

[DENY]
Members
641 posts
9,912 battles
1 minute ago, DolphinPrincess said:

With an actual build a Khabarovsk can reach well over 150,000 damage per game on average

Not sure how you play a Khaba without Last Stand, a ship looks at a Khaba and the engine breaks, and unless something changed, it's health pool is meaningless, unless you equip a signal, because you'll detonate so often it's ridiculous, like, you will be detonated every other match.

• Cool 2

[O7]
Members
1,032 posts
4,927 battles
4 minutes ago, Xanthro said:

Not sure how you play a Khaba without Last Stand, a ship looks at a Khaba and the engine breaks, and unless something changed, it's health pool is meaningless, unless you equip a signal, because you'll detonate so often it's ridiculous, like, you will be detonated every other match.

Oops, I forgot to show the flags, but yes a detonation flag is absolutely necessary.

As for last stand, it is a bait skill designed for the potatoes. You should never have your engine knocked out twice, and if you did lose it twice, chances are you are dead with or without last stand.

• Cool 2

[-TNT-]
Members
417 posts
15,829 battles
12 minutes ago, DolphinPrincess said:

I earned my Khab for a gun boat i have many DD that hide in smoke . So your built looks solid for a smoke boat . But some one has to SPOT ..............

[O7]
Members
1,032 posts
4,927 battles
45 minutes ago, War182 said:

I earned my Khab for a gun boat i have many DD that hide in smoke . So your built looks solid for a smoke boat . But some one has to SPOT ..............

You said it yourself, its a CL not a DD.

Besides, Khaba comes with smoke, the only other option is heal

And I cant imagine a single circumstance where you would want heal over smoke

[RKLES]
Members
12,557 posts
14,317 battles
2 hours ago, War182 said:

2 nerfs back it was a fun play . Was a strong CL that pretended to be a DD ..... But so many complained about the range beating it could give you ,, They nerfed it so hard it's hard to believe at this point . Has 13.5 range ?  gun boat no range ??.  6k  53knot torps ..... Yea not 8k like the other DD in it's line 6k  53knots make them so slow a sea snail can out run them . Rudder is 8.9 . Yea 8.9 worse than many CL's  . The problem is with no rudder shift . You can't dodge incoming and no range to push you back to a safe range . Concealment is 7.9  ... So it has many  over nerfed  aspects that really make this boat very painful to play .... So please unnerf it .... It's  a Gun boat can't dodge and no range ....with very bad torp range and slow torps .... And not so great AA ... The Tashkent so so much better than the Khab right now feel's like a JOKE .

Russian ships in game  feeling like a joke is actually on par with reality in  WWI-WWII Era Russian ships as many of them were absolutely terrible while others could at least be some what functional. So don’t be surprised if Russian ships in game end up performing badly. That is a major reason why I avoid the Russian ships entirely and instead use the top naval nations.

Now if you play tanks then that is where you play Russian as WWII Russian tanks were good since that is where they focused a lot of their attention. And was a good strategic decision with Russia’s geographic position in the world favoring land power over sea power.