You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017

OMG this is [edited] if you sell your premium you have to use doubloons to buy it back!>!!?!?!?!?!

42 comments in this topic

Members
561 posts
2,178 battles

Are you [edited]kidding me????

I earned this Premium ship I thought if I sold it I could just buy it back when I had enough silver, not how it works?

OMG the money grabbing sons of [edited] of WG!!!!!

Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Funny 15
  • Confused 3
  • Boring 18

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
27,094 posts
14,720 battles

You can use an exception through support to buy it back with credits but you have to have enough on hand and a port slot. Never sell a premium.

• Cool 1

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
16,256 posts

Also, don't sell premiums, ever.  Just mothball them in case game changes or a miracle-buff makes them good, or more your speed, later. 

• Cool 3

[GOB]
Members
2,361 posts
22 minutes ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

I earned this Premium ship I thought if I sold it I could just buy it back when I had enough silver, not how it works?

Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 minutes ago, Femennenly said:

Open a support ticket and ask them to reinstate the premium ship. They'll remove the credits and restore the ship.

Go here.

I wonder if he's going to apologize after finding out there is a simple fix   hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

gipszgdsnszdfhy.gif

• Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[HINON]
Members
13,698 posts
4 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

I wonder if he's going to apologize after finding out there is a simple fix   hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

My magic 8 ball said dont bet on it.

Wg exceptions are nice though as you can restore as many sold premiums as you want with one ticket. Much better than the olden days.

Edited by RipNuN2

[PVE]
Members
6,894 posts
22,643 battles
28 minutes ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

Wait what? How again? Elaborate in detail plox!

Never sell a premium...even 1 you absolutely hate or guess what will be the 1st ship you get if you ever get a ship drop from a SC or a Santa crate.

• Cool 3

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
20,529 battles
48 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

I don't see why he should apologize … the policy should be clearly stated 

Wot even has a trade in policy which is far better imo 

• Boring 4

[RLGN]
Members
14,847 posts
26,354 battles
1 hour ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Never sell a premium...even 1 you absolutely hate or guess what will be the 1st ship you get if you ever get a ship drop from a SC or a Santa crate.

This.

THIS.

^^^Did I say this?^^^

Selling a hated premium is like begging for it to show up again.

Buy port slots if you need them before selling one.

The more of them you have, the more likely you are to get a ‘good’ premium, or credits/doubloons in compensation for a duplicate.

Had no hope if ever getting Gremyashy or Imp Nik, but they finally showed up in Christmas Containers.

• Cool 1

Members
2,439 posts
14,392 battles
23 minutes ago, Commander_367 said:

I don't see why he should apologize … the policy should be clearly stated 

Yes, I absolutely agree.  Don't just nicely ask a question.  The best way to deal with anything in this world is to lose your mind and curse out those you deem responsible.  That gets a lot of things done and will certainly get people to want to help you.  /sarcasm.

Sarcasm aside, I guarantee you he didn't even look for a policy on this.  As is said above - a google search for "WoWs buy back premiums" shows several articles on this.  Regardless, the most common way to get help from a company is generally to, well, be nice, and put in a ticket.  Calling them names on their forum is just the gamer version of the kid rolling around on the floor crying, cause he didn't get his candy bar.

• Cool 6
  • Boring 2

[PVE]
Members
6,894 posts
22,643 battles
32 minutes ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

Yes, I absolutely agree.  Don't just nicely ask a question.  The best way to deal with anything in this world is to lose your mind and curse out those you deem responsible.  That gets a lot of things done and will certainly get people to want to help you.  /sarcasm.

Sarcasm aside, I guarantee you he didn't even look for a policy on this.  As is said above - a google search for "WoWs buy back premiums" shows several articles on this.  Regardless, the most common way to get help from a company is generally to, well, be nice, and put in a ticket.  Calling them names on their forum is just the gamer version of the kid rolling around on the floor crying, cause he didn't get his candy bar.

Agree w/the temper tantrum perspective (no excuse for it) but disagree w/needing to go to google to find out data that costs you $.

If there's a doubloon only buy back policy (as has been the policy all along) it should be stated in game when you try to sell your premium ships for credits.

The policy is old enough now that they could have patched in a note to new players years ago.

The concept of needing to go to google to find that out is ridiculous.

I give WG a pass because at least there is an exception option (& you can use 1 exception on any number of ships in case some newbie sells a whole bunch at once in a credit crunch situation) but it's still a hassle if you bought a bunch of tree ships w/the credits & are short on slots now.

A simple alert when you try to sell a premium isn't too hard to patch in if for no other reason than to take the load off of support so they don't need to keep fulfilling exception tickets.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos
  • Cool 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
8,270 posts
12,140 battles

knowing who the OP is, im not surprised by this at all, hes probably just doing it for the attention, everyone here on the forums knows you NEVER sell a premium, even if its literally the worst ship in the game

[FML]
Members
4,079 posts
15,904 battles
21 minutes ago, tcbaker777 said:

knowing who the OP is, im not surprised by this at all, hes probably just doing it for the attention, everyone here on the forums knows you NEVER sell a premium, even if its literally the worst ship in the game

I had the same reaction. 

Also, I would suggest that you never sell a premium particularly if its the worst ship in the game - because if you ever get a ship through a supercontainer or etc, guaranteed its the ship you've sold already :p. Fate doesnt take kindly to fools...

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
20,529 battles
1 hour ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

Yeah, I bet he was completely reasonable right up until the moment he thought he had to pay for the same ship twice lol … 

After that he probably stopped being rational :)

Edited by Commander_367

[1IF]
Banned
436 posts
1,552 battles
2 hours ago, Col_Nasty said:

gipszgdsnszdfhy.gif

1 hour ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

I looked at the OP name & the associated picture (Avatar). not at all related. This is a FAKE post. Not to mention a product of a wacko.

& sell any premium you don't want but don't whine about selling it later.

[ARGSY]
Members
21,526 posts
15,632 battles
9 minutes ago, Antean said:

This is a FAKE post. Not to mention a product of a wacko.

OP is a professional troll. His battle count has stayed static for months but he keeps posting outrageous examples of balance issues that keep happening to him in game, and now this.

He's either playing on a different server or lying his aft off.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[WOLF3]
Members
28,122 posts
24,479 battles
3 hours ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It brings me immense joy to see you struggle in every facet of this game.  You get rekt even when managing your ships in port!

• Funny 3
  • Boring 1

[FML]
Members
4,079 posts
15,904 battles
10 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

It brings me immense joy to see you struggle in every facet of this game.  You get rekt even when managing your ships in port!

Hah, bravo!

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
3,152 posts
16,363 battles

now now guys,

please be gentle and stay within forum guideline.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[PSP]
Members
529 posts
5,020 battles
3 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

This will be the one reason I will eventually spend my first Soviet tokens on the Miyokan or whatever it's called. I don't want that ship dropping in a super container.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
3,152 posts
16,363 battles
2 minutes ago, MichiganEagle said:

I don't want that ship dropping in a super container.

you are so lucky, many of us before DO NOT WANT the Krasny Krym pop from the SC or the xmas container! But ship happen :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1