Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CRZY_TRAIN

Luigi Sansonetti capt Q

7 comments in this topic

[-ICE-]
Members
619 posts

Luigi is the special Italian captain which I been moving threw my Italian Premium ships.  On his card it says specialization Eritrea the t1 ship that is not a Premium ship.  If I move Luigi to the t1 ship that is not a premium will he need to be retrained?    Reason is I have a 11 pt capt in there now and I dont want to move him if i have to retrain Luigi in it?   Thanks

[NSC]
Members
2,662 posts
6 minutes ago, CRZY_TRAIN said:

Luigi is the special Italian captain which I been moving threw my Italian Premium ships.  On his card it says specialization Eritrea the t1 ship that is not a Premium ship.  If I move Luigi to the t1 ship that is not a premium will he need to be retrained?    Reason is I have a 11 pt capt in there now and I dont want to move him if i have to retrain Luigi in it?   Thanks

If you move any captain (including Luigi Sansonetti) to any non-premium ship you WILL have to retrain it. (unless the captain is already trained to that tech-tree ship.)

For premiums, it's the opposite: If you move any captain to any premium ship you will NOT have to retrain it.

Edited by henrychenhenry
  • Cool 2

[UNHLY]
Members
5,390 posts
14,908 battles

As long as he hasn't been retrained for another tech tree ship, his specialization is for Eritrea and there won't be any penalty for moving him to that ship (since you won't technically be moving him to that ship, rather from that ship into premium ships, regardless of whether you actually play him in that ship). Now if you want to move him to a higher tech tree ship, you'll need to respecialize him for that new ship and then he won't be able to go into Eritrea without retraining.

[-ICE-]
Members
619 posts

Yes i know I been moving him but his card says specialization Eritrea thats the Non premium ship I rem someone saying u can move a capt into the ship he specializes in but im scared to move him not because ill have to retrain him to put him back into my other ships but because if I did have to retrain him for the t1 ship them Ill have to retrain the 11 pt capt thats in there already. 

[-ICE-]
Members
619 posts

When I got him, I put him into premium ships only but I have the t1 ship also so IF there is no penalty ill remove the 11 pt capt from the t1 ship also and use Luigi.  Im just scared to try it till I know for sure

[PVE]
Members
9,077 posts
25,466 battles
1 hour ago, CRZY_TRAIN said:

When I got him, I put him into premium ships only but I have the t1 ship also so IF there is no penalty ill remove the 11 pt capt from the t1 ship also and use Luigi.  Im just scared to try it till I know for sure

Whenever you try to move a commander into a ship it let's you know if there is a charge or not...it doesn't just train them automatically to that ship so you can try it out w/out penalty as long as you don't select the option to actually train them.

You can have 100 commanders trained to the same ship & nothing will take away their specialization w/out you moving them into another tech tree ship...IOW...you can put 1 in & the other 1 will just go to the reserves but still stay trained to that ship & you can put  the 1 in the reserve back in at any time w/out needing to spend to retrain then because they stay trained to it.

Hope gat helps & hope it wasn't too confusing.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

Sign in to follow this