Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

THANKS WG! Best UI improvement so far!

12 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
3,029 posts

Just saw the new interface for combat missions etc.  on the PT

Finally it is so clear concise and organized even I can see the whole picture. NICE!!!

Everything laid out clearly so you know what to do and what you get after you do it. Biggest UI improvement I have seen since I got here!

Untitled.png

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[RLGN]
Members
16,842 posts
29,513 battles

I’ll have to get in there and see what you mean, that pic just leaves me all ???

[GOB]
Members
3,029 posts
34 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

I’ll have to get in there and see what you mean, that pic just leaves me all ???

Its prob such a big change for you since you have been here for so long. I am comparably a noob and 1.5 years.

[RLGN]
Members
16,842 posts
29,513 battles
19 hours ago, Col_Nasty said:

Its prob such a big change for you since you have been here for so long. I am comparably a noob and 1.5 years.

Taking an actual look; (briefly; I'm tired...) I literally had no idea what that mash of data was actually trying to tell me.

The organization doesn't make any sense.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet
  • Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
25,666 posts
19,741 battles
1 hour ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

I literally had no idea what that mash of data was actually trying to tell me.

I also felt it was a bit cluttered.

The major problem is that it's PTS, so there's a bunch of stuff that won't even be there when the live server drops. They seem to have made a radical change to the way the Daily Chains/Missions are organised, and while I'm not going to get too happy about it until after it's gone live and become official, it seems at first glance that they've completely removed the win condition. 

• Cool 1

Members
715 posts
3 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Taking an actual look; (briefly; I'm tired...) I literally had no idea whay that mash of data was actually trying to tell me.

The organization doesn't make any sense.

I was thinking the same thing. It may take a little to get used to.

Members
465 posts
17,742 battles
16 hours ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

If you think that's good, take a look at this picture, four plus years in the making

I didn't notice that when I was on the PTS yesterday and looking at the new missions tab (I could not get into a co-op battle so was just looking around), but that is a major improvement.  Now it's a lot easier to tell if I need X0 000 000 of something instead of X0000000 (and I had to look 2x at what I typed to make sure I had the right number of 0's).

[RLGN]
Members
16,842 posts
29,513 battles
3 hours ago, chrisope said:

Now it's a lot easier to tell if I need X0 000 000 of something instead of X0000000...

If this is what is meant as 'better,' that's fine; but it isn't what I noticed when I looked on the PT last night.

@Ensign_Cthulhu may be right; they put 'everything' on the PT (all the different daily mission things, instead of the few that might normally be there,) and that is perhaps why it seems so confusing.

[1IF]
Banned
436 posts
2,039 battles
19 hours ago, Col_Nasty said:

and 1.5 years.

Feb 21, 2019 to May 22, 2020 is 1.25 years. Quit 'exaggerating'.  :cap_haloween:

Edited by Antean
addition

[WORX]
Members
14,361 posts
20,908 battles

The changes to the look of the CM after the battle is IMO, terrible, visual wise... Awful in convaying the information of which CM is which, it will get very confusing...

Now the navigation itself is tolerable.

Edited by Navalpride33

[ARGSY]
Members
25,666 posts
19,741 battles
39 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

they put 'everything' on the PT

The Summer Season mission won't be on Live, the "test arc" will probably also be gone, and the confusing substitute ship choices will be back to the live-server Russian early release/camo options.

I'm going to have another crack at it this evening with the benefit of experience and having had a look already. It was already late and I was tired when I logged in last night, and things were much more complicated than I'd expected them to be. A fresh look should hopefully clear up most of the confusion.

Sign in to follow this