Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Markk9

I spent my coal - Georgia

7 comments in this topic

[BB35]
Members
554 posts
4,444 battles

I spent my big pile of coal on the Georgia! I have been playing and doing really well in the Mass, so why not get is big brother.

New GA.jpg

• Cool 4

[POP]
Members
4,644 posts
12,336 battles

Georgia is definitely a fun ship, just keep in mind that having secondaries doesn't mean you need to be brawling 24/7. BC dispersion with the US BB accuracy mod is juicy out to max range.

Edit: Oh, and that speed boost you've got? Yeah that's as much a get out of dodge/'surprise you thought this flank was open?' button as it is a 'you can overextend and get killed' button. If you know how to use it, it's strong. If you don't....well, it will just get you killed quicker.

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

[CYNIC]
Members
2,769 posts
6,995 battles

Just got her too, though I still have another ship worth of coal left.  Only played 2 matches, like her so far.  That speed boost will get ya in trouble if you're not careful and please don't be that GA on my team that's dead 3m into the game while trying to contest a cap.

[SAPP]
Members
97 posts
8,612 battles

I've heard many good things about this ship.  Do you feels it's at all a disadvantage playing against T10 or not too much?  How does the Georgia do against some of the T10 bb's?

[USMC-]
Members
318 posts
8,629 battles

I am looking at Thunderer. I was thinking Lutjens but my mind is wavering.

[BB35]
Members
554 posts
4,444 battles
9 minutes ago, cthuhulu said:

I am looking at Thunderer. I was thinking Lutjens but my mind is wavering.

Thunderer is a fun ship, at range she is a fire starter, at mid to close the AP works well.

Sign in to follow this