Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
henrychenhenry

The construction of a ship in 5 minutes: Part II

4 comments in this topic

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts

The graphics team once again does things well. The only criticism I have vs. Puerto Rico under construction is the "Shipbuilding Phases" don't appear by default. Otherwise, yet another fully immersive, addictive shipbuilding process I would love to re-watch and re-re-watch!

Let's hope gameplay-wise this will be an improvement over the Puerto Rico event as well.

Hope you will find the shipbuilding animation just as fascinating as I do. Fair seas! :cap_like:

• Cool 2

[PVE]
Members
12,592 posts
26,216 battles
32 minutes ago, henrychenhenry said:

The graphics team once again does things well. The only criticism I have vs. Puerto Rico under construction is the "Shipbuilding Phases" don't appear by default. Otherwise, yet another fully immersive, addictive shipbuilding process I would love to re-watch and re-re-watch!

Let's hope gameplay-wise this will be an improvement over the Puerto Rico event as well.

Hope you will find the shipbuilding animation just as fascinating as I do. Fair seas! :cap_like:

Hmmmm...that notice about the 250 Steel is intriguing. IF that comes to live :cap_horn:

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Hmmmm...that notice about the 250 Steel is intriguing. IF that comes to live :cap_horn:

Agreed. If you spend doubloons to skip levels and then earn the "Shipbuilding Tokens," it's sort of like paying doubloons for steel.

23 minutes ago, Ozium said:

cool, thanks for share

You're welcome!

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this