Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
paradat

Earn 2100 Russian Tokens

17 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
13,276 posts
18,883 battles

So this is interesting. Particularly if you purchased the new Russian prem cruisers.

Win up to 2100 Soviet Tokens playing 3 Soviet Cruisers

Each week for 4 weeks, brings a set of 7 games for each of the 3 x ships owned, and all you have to do each week is to gain a victory in each game, you can play Co op, which virtually guarantees a Victory, and the game lasts around 4-10 minutes, In total you could win 9jhjmV3.png2100 Soviet Tokens, enough to buy ue7HWjU.pngVIII TallinnFYawjOO.pngSoviet Arc Camo and  ue7HWjU.pngIX RigaFYawjOO.pngSoviet Arc Camo, also, these ships will have a status as OjBHA2t.pngSpecial Ships, until the full research tree is released, OjBHA2t.pngSpecial Ships receive Premium Ship status bonuses.

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
13,276 posts
18,883 battles
14 minutes ago, Lonewolfpj said:

if you didn't get them before yesterday then you lost out on a week

True. 

Also for me I would be more excited if there was anything I wanted the Russian tokens for. lol

[VRR]
[VRR]
Members
1,474 posts

So spend  money to get free ships that will drop next patch. Hmmm. Nah I'll wait ...lol.:Smile_facepalm::Smile_teethhappy:

[SLI]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
9,550 posts
5 minutes ago, Versili said:

So spend  money to get free ships that will drop next patch. Hmmm. Nah I'll wait ...lol.:Smile_facepalm::Smile_teethhappy:

Well...you get the two premium cruisers, plus the premium camos for the line ships and early access.    You are not just paying the money to get early access.

It's not a bad deal I don't think, just not some ships that I happen to like enough.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
13,276 posts
18,883 battles
4 minutes ago, Versili said:

Yep ^^^

I use these early release events as break time. I will be full speed for the Dockyard event.

• Cool 1

[CK5]
Members
1,594 posts
16,305 battles

Since WG refuses to sell consumable camos on the Premium Shop, I think I will exchange my tokens for the single use camos instead of a ship I really don't want.  I have more use for the camos than the ship.  

[MISRY]
Members
1,053 posts
7,702 battles
1 hour ago, Lonewolfpj said:

if you didn't get them before yesterday then you lost out on a week

That is dumb. They should have let people catch up on missions for late buyers. 

[WOLF7]
Members
12,615 posts
2 minutes ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

That is dumb. They should have let people catch up on missions for late buyers. 

What's more amusing is, the premium shop does not reflect this, so people are going to buy it assuming they can still get the full amount....:Smile_trollface:

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,901 battles

Good thing I put absolutely no value into the Soviet tokens.

[VRR]
[VRR]
Members
1,474 posts
5 hours ago, Burnsy said:

Well...you get the two premium cruisers, plus the premium camos for the line ships and early access.    You are not just paying the money to get early access.

It's not a bad deal I don't think, just not some ships that I happen to like enough.

Not judging M8. I myself am not interested in any of them since I have Moskova all the way down to T5. Plus I have the Smol. So yeah as I said I'll pass. To each his own. And I guess if you got it spend it. Right!

Gl HF

There are just people (In general and not the op) who don't get that. They turn it into a, why didn't I get this and why didn't I get that ....I spend and spend and nothing. Lol. They shouldn't rant,  they know what they get into when they chaaaching their money.

Cheers. :Smile_honoring:

[VRR]
[VRR]
Members
1,474 posts
5 hours ago, paradat said:

Yep ^^^

I use these early release events as break time. I will be full speed for the Dockyard event.

Yeah I use it to take a break from the game ...and chillax until the dock yard and see what pops.  Lucky for me I've had several freebee containers and such that have included buds. So I've got my @@1200 Dubs and get ready to grab the Odin after the grind. Let's hope it's not a total disaster like the PR. :Smile_facepalm:

GL and HF

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
13,276 posts
18,883 battles
1 minute ago, Versili said:

Yeah I use it to take a break from the game ...and chillax until the dock yard and see what pops.  Lucky for me I've had several freebee containers and such that have included buds. So I've got my @@1200 Dubs and get ready to grab the Odin after the grind. Let's hope it's not a total disaster like the PR. :Smile_facepalm:

GL and HF

Looks pretty strait forward. It is much simpler with much worse rewards. So for me not as good as the PR event but for most players it will be better.

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Members
1,541 posts
26,584 battles

So I just bought the Mikoyan, but do not see any associated missions with it.  Do I have to do something in order to get them?

[KREW]
Members
486 posts
22,330 battles
1 minute ago, kyesac said:

So I just bought the Mikoyan, but do not see any associated missions with it.  Do I have to do something in order to get them?

The missions are listed in the Challenges section of the Combat Missions tab.

• Cool 1

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Banned
16,985 posts

Of note is the fact that those lucky enough to get an RNG-drop of 300 tokens during the first week of the event, could get a Mikoyan for free, and grind out Mikoyan's 420 tokens from the "challenge" for that ship over 4 weeks. 

That is, win 300, get ship, get 420 more... making the RNG nature of the token drops all the more swingy.

Sign in to follow this