Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
VaygrEmpire

gundam collaboration please

8 comments in this topic

[DANTO]
Beta Testers
217 posts
8,537 battles

so we now have warhammer 40k collaboration coming up. (btw, for the emperor)

I believe collaboration with gundam (origin in specific. UC ftw or gtfo) will bring HUGE sales profit to both parties that'll be involved. (gundam fans are the biggest in the world) WG would get more ppl playing the game, Bandai would attract ppl from WoWS. 

Cruisers would be Salamis (Federations) or Musai (Zeon) camo. Battleships would be Magellan (Federations) or Gwazine (Zeon). CV would be White Base (Federations) and gundam variants as planes or Musai - CV version - or Doroth  (Zeon) with Zaku variants as planes. Maybe stick in Char Aznable somewhere in the squadron. 

Would fit perfectly into space maps, too. And you'd feel better if you were on CA/BB and sunk by gundam squadrons - 'oh well, it's Mobile Suit after all. These kind of things eat warships as snack' 

Sadly, can't think of any for DD camo. 

Please?

d68ce0cbc146e4153a04593de5dd3cd9.640x360x124.gif

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2

[ARGSY]
Members
25,543 posts
19,684 battles

I don't think it's likely because the main focus of Gundam is the mobile suits, not the warships. 

[SIDE]
Members
4,939 posts

Preferable to nearly naked cartoon girls but still way out there on the nerd spectrum. Why can we just use real war art?

• Cool 1

[DANTO]
Beta Testers
217 posts
8,537 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I don't think it's likely because the main focus of Gundam is the mobile suits, not the warships. 

but but WG already did collab with some hockey professional. which part of that was about warships? 

• Funny 1

[CAP]
Members
512 posts
19,000 battles
1 hour ago, CO_Valle said:

I would rather have a Macross collab.

I was going to say, where is my Star Blazers Yamato Como but Macross (Robotech) could work as well.

[DANTO]
Beta Testers
217 posts
8,537 battles
11 minutes ago, Jitta77 said:

I was going to say, where is my Star Blazers Yamato Como but Macross (Robotech) could work as well.

Personally I prefer Macross (DYRL. Death with Hasbro and Robotech) over anything, but gundam fits better given how CAs and BBs are getting facerolled by CVs in current meta. Spaceships getting facerolled by Mobile Suits. feels pretty same. 

[SALVO]
Members
9,421 posts
6,928 battles

Was going to say nope, but then read about planes re-skinned as mobile suits and... it makes a lot of sense...

Sign in to follow this