You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Weekly Combat Missions: the Hunt for Bismarck

25 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
4,044 posts
14,445 battles

Discounts and gifts in commemoration of the hunt for the famous German battleship.

Read it on the portal
  • Cool 1

[DNBR]
Members
62 posts
13,393 battles

where the 5 tokens and camo button is, i just find it in the news related to that and another one, and now theres no more

[HMSCA]
Beta Testers
28 posts
2,805 battles

another news article another news article you forget to put the reward link on....guess it doesnt make your any money eh wg

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,063 posts

" You can complete these combat missions playing Tier V–X ships in Operations, Random, and Ranked Battles. "   :Smile-angry:

" The Soviet Cruisers event continues. Get Soviet Tokens for the first seven victories playing the new Soviet cruisers: 15 Tokens for each victory playing flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23premium_1114542bcd311c388080eea3a4d54a7eV Mikoyan, and 30 Tokens for each victory playing flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23premium_1114542bcd311c388080eea3a4d54a7eVIII Pyotr Bagration and flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23premium_1114542bcd311c388080eea3a4d54a7eVIII Ochakov. This way, you can additionally earn up to 525 Tokens. "

useless as not enough tokens to unlock any of the ships and won't before it ends ...

[CRF]
Members
874 posts
8,524 battles

I was pretty lucky to get a 300 token container completing the first directive, so I have the Miko, and most likely will get to the Tallinn camo, but I don't expect anything beyond that at this point.  The seven victory missions for the three ships are nice, but considering you have to buy two of them, and I don't plan on spending any $$ any more on this game (well - maybe on Black Friday and at Xmas, depending how things go), those pair of missions are out of reach.  IT will be interesting to see how the Dockyard works out - so good in PTS and then such a fiasco on the live server.

• Cool 2

[BUOY]
Members
1,104 posts
15,289 battles
40 minutes ago, Ozium said:

" You can complete these combat missions playing Tier V–X ships in Operations, Random, and Ranked Battles. "   :Smile-angry:

" The Soviet Cruisers event continues. Get Soviet Tokens for the first seven victories playing the new Soviet cruisers: 15 Tokens for each victory playing flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23premium_1114542bcd311c388080eea3a4d54a7eV Mikoyan, and 30 Tokens for each victory playing flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23premium_1114542bcd311c388080eea3a4d54a7eVIII Pyotr Bagration and flag_Russia_6ce701e1c2f2ac3909a68a0a7b23premium_1114542bcd311c388080eea3a4d54a7eVIII Ochakov. This way, you can additionally earn up to 525 Tokens. "

useless as not enough tokens to unlock any of the ships and won't before it ends ...

The missions reset each week, so 2100 (1575 now) tokens for all three ships, still enough for the Tallinn and Riga permaflage even with 0 luck.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,063 posts
15 minutes ago, lloyd1701 said:

still enough for the Tallinn and Riga permaflage even with 0 luck

spent 0 and only 135 tokens here, so no i won't be getting any of those ships ...

• Cool 1

[MR-1]
[MR-1]
Members
1,461 posts
20,505 battles

hunt for bizmark missions ? why , this is old  its quicker to just use coal for the containers in the armory to complete the collection  . ok nice to grind for the new guys but  like myself  the collection was all ready done around or just more than a year ago 

Edited by Gaelic_knight

Members
353 posts
14,794 battles
2 minutes ago, Gaelic_knight said:

ok nice to grind for the new guys

Agreed.  It must be for those who missed it or did not get a chance to complete it, which is nice.  I was able to complete it back when it was first offered, and have the camo for the Bis.  Wondering what, if any, additional missions/tasks/etc may be available for the long (3-day) Memorial Day weekend here in the US.

[MR-1]
[MR-1]
Members
1,461 posts
20,505 battles

but you can use 1,000 coal in the armory   to get bismark collection containers instead of the grind 

shot-20.05.21_11.18.23-0023.jpg

• Cool 1

[CRF]
Members
874 posts
8,524 battles

50%off on the Bismark - hmmm - looks like I have another level to grind through in short order

Members
22 posts
11,389 battles

I really wish wargaming would put out a schedule calendar each year. I just spent coal over the last 2 weeks finishing the bismark collection and if I had known about this I could have saved some by getting these containers. the same with the ships that have been on sale the last few weeks, I had 66mil in credits and thought oh well lets buy some ship since they never seam to be on sale any more. a week/two later the ships I just paid full price for were all on sale. I could have saved well over 30 million credits. it seams like wargaming don't want to let us plan ahead and have a plan to work towards. they just like throwing things at us like they are using a dart board to do their specials, while wearing a blindfold. they have zero interest in helping players plan their  in game goals.

• Cool 2

[TCAL]
Members
1,203 posts
12,430 battles

Discounts for tier III and IV ships? Why bother, they're cheap already and there are NEVER any missions for ships below tier V. Way to give us nothing, W.G. :Smile-_tongue:

[KIDOB]
[KIDOB]
Members
80 posts
22,387 battles

are you sure you cant create new content?

out of ideas? 

or you were just thinking that all the old players must have  left already??

despite your efforts, some of us are still here, every now and then...

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[4-FUN]
[4-FUN]
Members
111 posts
9,888 battles

Not sure if is a bug or not, on my very first mission of the day  in a V DD 2 kills and lived.  No containers dropped... Never MIND! Its not a Community Event No Co-op.  Thanks for nothing :cap_rambo:

Operations, Random, and Ranked Battles.

Win a battle, survive, and receive two "Destroyed" ribbons.

: 1x Hunt for Bismarck container

Edited by Rockhound_97

[PATRO]
Members
6 posts
2,192 battles

Hi, I did some of the missions but now I cant find them, do them vanish over time or when all is done?

I still have lots of medals to get, so would need many containers yet to open.

I did click on the opt-in banner, but now cant find the mission

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
20,612 battles
On 5/21/2020 at 8:00 AM, Hapa_Fodder said:

Discounts and gifts in commemoration of the hunt for the famous German battleship.

Read it on the portal

I just noticed the artillery mission for T5 Myokan expires Tuesday/Early Wed … 

Why doesn't the mission show the expiry date? 

Edited by Commander_367

[FFG31]
Members
105 posts
4,362 battles

I opened some "the hunt for bismarck" containers and got 10 duplicates. I can't exchange the duplicates for anything. Are they useless?

Edit: I figured it out. They can be applied to the missing rewards.

Edited by Ferrytap
found solution

[SOV]
Members
4,702 posts
On 5/21/2020 at 10:00 AM, Hapa_Fodder said:

Read it on the portal

So of I speed 300 for the t5 I can get 105 back?  Does not soubd like a deal unless I am missing somthing?

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
20,612 battles
On 5/21/2020 at 10:28 AM, lloyd1701 said:

The missions reset each week, so 2100 (1575 now) tokens for all three ships, still enough for the Tallinn and Riga permaflage even with 0 luck.

Then that would be more times - do you know this for a fact? 

Edit: So, on Wed. the mission did renew under a different name …

Not sure if it goes another time after this or not 

Edited by Commander_367

[CRF]
Members
874 posts
8,524 battles
11 hours ago, Commander_367 said:

Then that would be 1475 … do you know this for a fact? 

As far as I know, the Artillery Missions for the three ships do NOT reset - at least mine for the Miko hasn't reset yet.  However the other two missions are still up, so I don't think there is a expiry date on them.

[KREW]
Members
319 posts
18,882 battles
1 minute ago, sonoasailor said:

As far as I know, the Artillery Missions for the three ships do NOT reset - at least mine for the Miko hasn't reset yet. 

The Artillery Missions reset every Wednesday. I've done Mikoyan twice and will do it a third time tomorrow.

[CRF]
Members
874 posts
8,524 battles
46 minutes ago, Admiral_Downes said:

The Artillery Missions reset every Wednesday. I've done Mikoyan twice and will do it a third time tomorrow.

That would be nice - got a whole 60 tokens out of the 2nd Directive....

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
20,612 battles
9 hours ago, sonoasailor said:

As far as I know, the Artillery Missions for the three ships do NOT reset - at least mine for the Miko hasn't reset yet.  However the other two missions are still up, so I don't think there is a expiry date on them.

See now I was given false hope only to have my expectations dashed … 

O well, I did the directive 3 grind just to get the Miyokan out of the way - just in case it does reset 

It really doesn't change things … I still won't be able to get Tallin with RNG dropping 5 tokens at a time

The first ship in early access is INACCESSIBLE lol - Nice one WG … you made fools out of the player base once again 

The Hell with Dockyard … 

Bring on the Subs!

Edited by Commander_367

[CRF]
Members
874 posts
8,524 battles
26 minutes ago, Commander_367 said:

See now I was given false hope only to have my expectations dashed … 

O well, I did the directive 3 grind just to get the Miyokan out of the way - just in case it does reset 

It really doesn't change things … I still won't be able to get Tallin with RNG dropping 5 tokens at a time

The first ship in early access is INACCESSIBLE lol - Nice one WG … you made fools out of the player base once again 

The Hell with Dockyard … 

Bring on the Subs!

Only got the Miko because of a 300 token container.  Other account is into the 2nd directive and has only 155 tokens - prolly won't get any ships with that one