You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
clammboy

Thanks WG for all the freebies loving ranked and EA access

19 comments in this topic

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,868 posts
11,646 battles

Tonight I played 9 ranked games won 5 including my 3 containers that I opened and my completion of 2 stages for the EA access I got 

189 flags

600 steel 

2100 coal 

100,000 credits 

15 soviet tokens .

I fail to see how anyone can complain about these events . Thanks again WG great job .

Edited by clammboy
  • Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[DUD]
Members
706 posts
2,470 battles

The ranked rewards are nice.  The Soviet Cruiser event, not so much

[XXXYZ]
Members
9 posts
3,369 battles

I played 9 battles and all i got is pissed.  1-8 record.  I think wargaming does not let me win some battles because i did not spend enough of my money on the game.  More money you spend the more you win.  Thats what i think of wargaming games.

• Funny 1
  • Confused 2

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,245 posts
21,670 battles
6 minutes ago, PMR100 said:

I played 9 battles and all i got is pissed.  1-8 record.  I think wargaming does not let me win some battles because i did not spend enough of my money on the game.  More money you spend the more you win.  Thats what i think of wargaming games.

The strongest and best ship for ranked currently is SINOP.....

A free tech tree ship.

• Cool 1

[YOU]
Members
144 posts
11,965 battles
5 minutes ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

A free tech tree ship.

I use explicitly Scharnhorst and so far so good.

I went face to face with Sinop and guess who won!

Edited by You13

[WG]
Administrator, Community Department, WG Staff
39 posts
371 battles

Well earned, @clammboy:cap_cool:

I have been seeing a lot of Sinops lately. I like to play Lyon, and I never really have trouble against a Sinop. That is just my experience as someone still relatively new to the game! I am in love the French BBs. 

• Cool 1

[KMS]
[KMS]
3,658 posts
12,120 battles

I took my account to rank 10 in 4 battles in a Sims.  Just will have a hard time from there, since the talent should get better..  I put all my torps into a SINOPs in a battle, he didn't sink, FYI.  

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,868 posts
11,646 battles
16 minutes ago, Nachoo31 said:

I took my account to rank 10 in 4 battles in a Sims.  Just will have a hard time from there, since the talent should get better..  I put all my torps into a SINOPs in a battle, he didn't sink, FYI.  

Yea at some point ranked will get very frustrating . I started at rank 17 so it's not so hard to move up in rank and that's were you pick up so much free stuff easy . When I get to rank 10 if it's not fun anymore I stop .

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
20,557 battles
1 hour ago, Mademoisail said:

… 

I have been seeing a lot of Sinops lately. I like to play Lyon, and I never really have trouble against a Sinop. That is just my experience as someone still relatively new to the game! I am in love the French BBs. 

I have no idea who you are and I'm sure I'll get multiple strikes from you in the future … 

But I do like the wordplay in "Mademoisail" and the avatar :)

+1  

Edited by Commander_367

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
20,557 battles
1 hour ago, clammboy said:

Yea at some point ranked will get very frustrating . I started at rank 17 so it's not so hard to move up in rank and that's were you pick up so much free stuff easy . When I get to rank 10 if it's not fun anymore I stop .

It looks so beautiful on the outside (up to rank 10) … but it soon becomes a nightmare :)

Hotel California.jpg

[META_]
Members
1,604 posts
17,143 battles
11 hours ago, PMR100 said:

That's a new excuse, haven't thought of that one..... 

[WOLFG]
Members
959 posts

Best cruisers, Belfast and Atlanta.  Not tech tree ships.

10 hours ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

A free tech tree ship.

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,868 posts
11,646 battles
1 minute ago, Captain_Rawhide said:

The tech tree Fiji might be in that group .

[PMWC1]
Members
198 posts
6,342 battles

First game in Sinop I was awful and so was my team.

Switched to Belfast and started with a 100k damage, 3 kill, loss.  Started to have negative thoughts but then won my next 3.

I’m at rank 12 now so I can experiment with a few ships.

Honestly enjoying ranked more than randoms.  60% win rate in this and the last sprint meanwhile my random win rate is 49% and falling.  Can’t explain the difference other than MM.

[BOINK]
Members
57 posts
7,187 battles

I had some bad luck starting this ranked season. I went in with BB's nope could not even hit the broad side of a barn. 3 games and 1 win

Tried cruiser's 2 games and  0 wins

Not looking good

Took Z-39 out of drydock 6 games  with 5 of them wins. I sunk a few ships with her but my main mission is spotting and capping. Keep those reds in sight so greens could hammer away.

I think I will stay with dd's for the time being in ranked as I seem to be way more effective.

Have fun all :)

Edited by D_S_K

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,796 posts
16,934 battles
16 hours ago, clammboy said:

I fail to see how anyone can complain about these events . Thanks again WG great job .

I played for the first time last night after work. I complained a little, but not for the common reason. 

My rusty trusty PC was on the blink. The cooling fan on my processor was not kicking on high. So graphics was lagging and froze. After a couple games I stopped. Wasn’t fair to my team mates. I got it fixed today *I think* 
Replaced my BIOS battery and in the process resetting my BIOS. I turned it on and I could hear the processor fan kicking into high gear like it’s supposed to when it’s working harder.

I did earn some steel and flags last night. Plan on returning tonight after a shake down cruise or two in Coop to make sure everything is kosher.

Congratulations on your victories!

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
6,245 posts
21,670 battles
4 hours ago, Captain_Rawhide said:

My SINOP can dev strike both, smoke or no smoke.

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,868 posts
11,646 battles
1 hour ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

I played for the first time last night after work. I complained a little, but not for the common reason. 

My rusty trusty PC was on the blink. The cooling fan on my processor was not kicking on high. So graphics was lagging and froze. After a couple games I stopped. Wasn’t fair to my team mates. I got it fixed today *I think* 
Replaced my BIOS battery and in the process resetting my BIOS. I turned it on and I could hear the processor fan kicking into high gear like it’s supposed to when it’s working harder.

I did earn some steel and flags last night. Plan on returning tonight after a shake down cruise or two in Coop to make sure everything is kosher.

Congratulations on your victories!

Yes thanks good luck to you tonight I hope the PC is up to snuff . I got a lot of stuff because I started out at tier 17 so every time you win 1 game you move up a rank and you get 60 flags and 200 coal each time . I got to rank 14 in 9 games and just got a lot of good stuff . I was surprised because so many people complain .

Edited by clammboy