You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
dbw86

Have Red Sky with Black Letters in Game - HELP!

3 comments in this topic

[BTLST]
Members
660 posts
10,408 battles

I am have a very vivid Red Sky appearing randomly in games that dominates the screen from the top down to just above the tallest mountain.   In the red sky are large black letters in opposing arch's that is highly disruptive to my play of the game.    I have not been able to isolate it to a specific map or game.    I uninstalled the WoWs Game and Game Center and redownloaded it twice yesterday and then ran the game fix and Check and Repair  program with both times stating the game was fine.    But it is still occurring.    I am including several screen shots of the sky.    Please make the answer very simple as I am very old and not the least bit smart about computers other than turning them on and off.      Any assistance would be gratefully received.

Screenshot (16).png

Screenshot (14).png

Screenshot (18).png

[TFLT]
[TFLT]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
780 posts
12,717 battles

I have seen the same thing.  It's only happening on particular maps.  That's the result of one of the mods you're running.  You'll either have to remove it or wait for the author to update it.

Members
2,439 posts
14,392 battles

You have a mod that is outdated.  I had that when I tried to install an older version of Crooks. 

The map you are on has a new sky and therefore the mod isn't ready for it.  Scared me the first time I saw it but then I updated the mod and all was good.