Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
3r22r

Ship Icon

5 comments in this topic

[1813]
Members
369 posts
11,425 battles

For some reason the game reset and I would like to know how to put back the ships Icon ( player name, type, etc etc ) thanks in advance

[O_O]
Members
6,772 posts
16,218 battles

@3r22r

Go to "settings -> controls".

On the bottom left of that screen is a setting for "alternative interface mode".

xo7PWL4.jpg

Your options are "off", "adaptive", or "full".  Adaptive will show icons and names if they are a certain distance from you, IIRC.  Full will remove the proximity requirement, I think, and will show all allied info on the map, and any detected enemy info.

Edited by desmo_2

[1813]
Members
369 posts
11,425 battles
2 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

@3r22r

On the bottom left of that screen is a setting for "alternative interface mode".

xo7PWL4.jpg

Your options are "off", "adaptive", or "full".  Adaptive will show icons and names if they are a certain distance from you, IIRC.  Full will remove the proximity requirement, I think, and will show all allied info on the map, and any detected enemy info.

Thanks and have a nice day

[FML]
Members
4,091 posts
15,993 battles
On 5/21/2020 at 12:27 AM, desmo_2 said:

@3r22r

xo7PWL4.jpg

I thought Adaptive required you to push and hold down ALT to see the additional info. 

Members
877 posts
6,656 battles
7 hours ago, UltimateNewbie said:

I thought Adaptive required you to push and hold down ALT to see the additional info. 

That would be 'off'.  I prefer Adaptive, because I don't like a cluttered screen.  Ship stats don't show unless they're within spotting range of your ship.

Edited by JAKeller

Sign in to follow this