Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017

The game should be called world of carriers

13 comments in this topic

Members
561 posts
2,178 battles

Because other players' gaming experience obviously doesn't matter of course.

Or let's call it "Middle finger to IJN BB players".

I tried stay close to this Iowa player. And completely understandably, I bump into him. And when I fire, I slam a couple of rounds into his superstructure.

He lost it and was like "What the hell are you doing?" and I was like  dude I have weak AA so I gotta stay close to you, and he was all like "LOL [edited] you bro go buff your own AA and if you don't stay clear I'll report you"

And I was like super politely backed away and guess what an Midway's torp bombers sank my ship.

This just drives me so flipping mad. And I don't care, I don't want my IJN ships' AA buffed. It's historically accurate. I'll be altruist and I want DDs' AA buffed. Please do that.

• Cool 5
  • Funny 3
  • Confused 3
  • Boring 3

[NEMO]
Members
829 posts
2,758 battles

Actually carriers should only be 1 per battle random or coop either one on each team  if even that, I'm a carrier hater myself, but I wont purposely shoot a team mate , I tries a Langley and actually torpedoed a enemy battleship before being shot down and then discovered that my entire team went one way and the enemy went the other, I was at the other LOL, I quickly discovered that in this game carriers get 0 support, and have 0 defensive weapons

• Cool 3

[WOLF3]
Members
28,143 posts
24,510 battles

I take immense pleasure in knowing that everything and anything makes life harder for you, OP.  You struggle against everything.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 1

[SALVO]
Members
5,220 posts
4,493 battles

Dude, apply social distancing... 

Seriously, you can be close enough to a ship to have AA support without needing to be "breathing on the neck" close. Minimun safe distance is 1-2 km

[ARGSY]
Members
21,581 posts
15,643 battles
2 hours ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

I tried stay close to this Iowa player. And completely understandably, I bump into him. And when I fire, I slam a couple of rounds into his superstructure.

If you're playing at all, it must be on another server. Your battle count hasn't moved in months.

If you're not playing on another server, I'm not sure we can be certain that anything you describe actually happened.

[D33P6]
Members
563 posts
3 hours ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

Because other players' gaming experience obviously doesn't matter of course.

Or let's call it "Middle finger to IJN BB players".

He lost it and was like "What the hell are you doing?" and I was like  dude I have weak AA so I gotta stay close to you, and he was all like "LOL [edited] you bro go buff your own AA and if you don't stay clear I'll report you"

And I was like super politely backed away and guess what an Midway's torp bombers sank my ship.

This just drives me so flipping mad. And I don't care, I don't want my IJN ships' AA buffed. It's historically accurate. I'll be altruist and I want DDs' AA buffed. Please do that.

You accidentally caused friendly fire.  IJN ships generally don't have the best AA.  The enemy CV sank you with torpedo planes.  You never mentioned that you were focused by the CV so I'm going to assume you lost most of your health from other enemy ships.

So... its all the CV's fault?   You have some serious issues to work out.

Provide the replay.  I'm sure some of players will provide feedback about what you need to improve.

Or not... just keep blaming CV's if you makes feel better.

[IRNBN]
Members
3,681 posts
10,705 battles
2 hours ago, wolfkind252 said:

I quickly discovered that in this game carriers get 0 support, and have 0 defensive weapons

[DDMAF]
Members
2,897 posts
16,385 battles

Akiyama is now my favourite troll. I genuinely laughed at this.

[ARGSY]
Members
21,581 posts
15,643 battles
1 minute ago, legozer said:

Akiyama is now my favourite troll. I genuinely laughed at this.

I'm waiting for the day he posts angrily about the harsh reality that enemy ordnance actually damages his ship.

Members
948 posts
2,321 battles

Well that's realistic. WWII(the era the upper tier battles are simulating) is largely "world of carriers"(and submarines which are about to be added). If anything the carriers are powercrept cause the surface ships don't have to play where's waldo to find them. 

[NEMO]
Members
829 posts
2,758 battles

when I'm in my destroyers I hunt any enemy ship, in cruisers I'm constantly watching the mini map, for a carrier, in a battleship, since I'm useless for anything else, I try to hunt any big slow moving crap, mainly carriers or other enemy ships that are damaged and don't move fast

[DDMAF]
Members
2,897 posts
16,385 battles
1 hour ago, wolfkind252 said:

when I'm in my destroyers I hunt any enemy ship, in cruisers I'm constantly watching the mini map, for a carrier, in a battleship, since I'm useless for anything else, I try to hunt any big slow moving crap, mainly carriers or other enemy ships that are damaged and don't move fast

Awesome.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this