Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
General_Lee_Miserable

Just Got A LOT Of Tokens!

19 comments in this topic

Members
856 posts
6,186 battles

Ground out the last of directive 2 this morning. Opened 11 containers from the directive (13 total because i had 2 dailys in there). 385 tokens! But, I did an open all and couldn't see the individual container results. One of those had to be a 300 drop! So, it's not stingy all the time! 

ehBeqgp.jpg

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[POP]
Members
2,923 posts
23,643 battles
9 minutes ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

Ground out the last of directive 2 this morning. Opened 11 containers from the directive (13 total because i had 2 dailys in there). 385 tokens! But, I did an open all and couldn't see the individual container results. One of those had to be a 300 drop! So, it's not stingy all the time! 

ehBeqgp.jpg

Crazy crowd gif 4 » GIF Images Download

• Funny 3

[FML]
Members
4,083 posts
15,933 battles
13 minutes ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

ehBeqgp.jpg

Totes jelly.  I have got 1 15 token container so far - all the others have been 5s.  And I've finished all the directives, daily crates etc currently available.  

[WOLF9]
Privateers
14,799 posts
4,733 battles

Me too!  3 crates, 325 tokens -- on the account I can't use them on.

<bleh>  :fish_palm:

Members
2,439 posts
14,392 battles

Mine so far, plus I have an extra 210 from getting the Mikoyan.

[WOLF9]
Members
883 posts
20,788 battles

I got the 'token' good drop (get it?) of 300 on one of my over 30+ crates.  Most are 5s with a couple of 10s thrown in.  I can now afford the T5 premium and HALF the T8 perm camo  (the left or right side?).

[HELLS]
Members
2,727 posts
28,827 battles

Not paying attention because I will not be duped into spending my retirement income on this stuff. Whatever tokens I get I will use as I require when it is over because I am not grinding this line..

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,066 posts
22,585 battles

I hope to see a "token" drop of 300 at some point. Thus far I've gotten 140.

image.png.a5a6c9a3c162fa5c6fa84a9a37261049.png

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
3,152 posts
16,380 battles

Seeing the changed in the environment, i brave enough to open my nearly 59 crates

I got 435 tokens, thank you RNGodness, SHE IS BACK!!!

[CVA16]
Members
5,650 posts
17,422 battles

Looks like you need 2 of these unicorn 300 drops to even hope to get both ships & cammo                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Members
964 posts
10,886 battles

If one is lucky enough to get that magic 300-token crate early, then playing the Mikoyan for the token missions would get you enough to guarantee the Tallinn camo by the time you were done with the Directives. But yeah, absent getting *much* better RNG on the "regular" size token drops than what anyone is reporting, you would really need a second magic 300-token crate to have a chance at Tallinn herself, without buying the doubloon boxes that is.

As it seems to be going, there will likely be folks with such poor RNG as to not make it to 300 tokens early enough to be able to get much extra from Mikoyan, and thus not even make it to the Tallinn camo.

Beta Testers
1,165 posts
10,896 battles

I was keeping track....

I gave up.   What was the point when every box was 5 tokens?

:Smile_sceptic:

Members
856 posts
6,186 battles
12 hours ago, Mono_De_Mantequilla said:

If one is lucky enough to get that magic 300-token crate early, then playing the Mikoyan for the token missions would get you enough to guarantee the Tallinn camo by the time you were done with the Directives. But yeah, absent getting *much* better RNG on the "regular" size token drops than what anyone is reporting, you would really need a second magic 300-token crate to have a chance at Tallinn herself, without buying the doubloon boxes that is.

As it seems to be going, there will likely be folks with such poor RNG as to not make it to 300 tokens early enough to be able to get much extra from Mikoyan, and thus not even make it to the Tallinn camo.

I bought $40 in wheel spins and bought the Bagration. Both I would have done either way because I always spin the wheel a few times to see what happens and I had my eye on Bagration. So, no disappointment in what little i got for tokens out of the wheel spins. But, for those who want any shot at getting the tier 10 permo-camo, you have to buy both ships and probably put a lot of money into wheel spins, plus some rng on that. I've kinda been on board with this RNG wheel.....until this particular event. It's gone overboard. Who cares about the tech tree ships. But, those permo-camos are really nice and only offering them behind an immense paywall is really getting dirty on WG's part.

WG, if you are reading this, I'm a "whale" player and even I am getting a bit fed up by these antics.  

[CVA16]
Members
5,650 posts
17,422 battles
On 5/20/2020 at 5:00 PM, Mono_De_Mantequilla said:

I'm thru the second directive and have a grand total of 225 tokens. Looks like I'll have to (eventually) settle for the T5 ship and maybe some flags with the leftovers if I don't get one (or more) of the rare 300 token drops. Sounds like my situation is pretty typical. No reason tot spring for the permacammo unless I already had enough for the ship it goes on. This assumes I can get 75 tokens from the last 2 directives with the underlying assumption that I can complete those directives.

Sign in to follow this