You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Public Test of Update 0.9.5: Round 2

26 comments in this topic

[B_O_W]
Members
1 post
993 battles

I can't log in and I read I need a second login account but need to use the same email.  When I try that it says the emails is already in use.

[ICO]
Members
42 posts
12,011 battles

Same issue as above, log in with e-mail and password. Instructed to use e-mail and user name. I use same e-mail and user name but it says user name is already taken? I use a different user name then it says my e-mail is already registered but I have no access to this server????

[DFTR]
Members
72 posts
1,919 battles

There are some mission i dont get, some of them say to win a battle in oleg or others like that, does that mean a specific ship or map?

Members
15 posts
12,281 battles

Same login issue as the users above.  I was able to play on the PTS on previous updates but this one gives a login error.

[KRYST]
Members
12 posts
8,252 battles

Same login issues. Also, the Wargaming Center sucks!!! It seems to have slowed down the game.  Bring back the simple launchers. Also, can't get into Armory, and it is difficult to get into Shipyard. Missions are more confusing than in previous releases. Experience on 0.9.5 has not been great.

[SLDS]
Members
14 posts
28,682 battles

Completed the dockyard, it's a lot better and more fair to players like me who play for hours, 90% off to complete the build on main ship is fair WG has to make money to bring us the in game experiences, played the Okyabaknya Revolutsiya think spelled  it wrong lol but I still like her very nice ship and she can handle tiers above her.  The dockyard also the builds are fair and can be done if you play that's the key and having two builds is even better so great job keep bringing the fun WG. Johnny 1946

[IROCZ]
Banned
301 posts
26,845 battles
On 5/21/2020 at 10:17 AM, Beefweasal said:

Same login issue as the users above.  I was able to play on the PTS on previous updates but this one gives a login error.

ive had problems for 3 months with   PTS used to be fine, once they started the spring ,  winter  PTS  event everything went south, lately they say I don't have them linked and last month they said I  didn't do any  PTS events,  yet I completed everything,   

SO THE MORAL OF THIS STORY IS  DUMP  PTS IN THE GARBAGE CAN

------  this message approved by the International Race Of Champions and all its affiliates there-of  -------

• Cool 1

[DPG]
Supertester
771 posts
19,528 battles

When registering your test account, it is a new instance of the game on a different server. 

Be sure to use the same email address as your main account to get the rewards on your live server account. 

Watch the dates and times in the article... These are the times you will be able to install /update the test client. 

It will install an additional copy of the game, so you need space on your drive, and a decent internet connection to keep it up. 

If you have issues /troubles setting up your account, start a support ticket :

https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/help/

I made a quick video about public test, and added several links in the comments section on YouTube below the video to help

Edited by Karandar

[SNARF]
Beta Testers
77 posts
12,148 battles

Love the new dockyard animations... kinda reminds me of the x box 360 graphics when it came out in 2005.

• Cool 1

Members
1 post

damn! today only login issue :Smile_izmena:

I looked down at Sam's legs stretched out in front of me. Her feet were bare, and my eyes lingered on the butterfly tattoo on the top of her left foot. I let my gaze wander up her long legs, which I had to assume were under the baggy jeans. While she looked to her left watching the kids who were running around the small playground, I focused on her chest webcam show here - https://sexcam.bar/ .

There was nothing visible in the loose shirt. Not for the first time, I wondered what she had under there. I wasn't interested in the sense that I wanted her, but in the years I'd known her I'd never seen Sam wear anything tight or even slightly revealing.

She never attended any school dances and even when we went swimming a few times she wore shorts and a T-shirt. That was pretty much the only time I'd seen her legs, which although on the slender side, looked pretty good.

Edited by Jake_Kevan

[MR-1]
Members
2,071 posts
23,855 battles

have no problems log in in today  just pissed off we cant still try out the new russian cruisers . i want to try out both the T10 before i decide which one to get  before it come out on the main server 

all combat missions and everything else under 1 tab  bad idea  .  PTS going back to its sucky self again . and why do we have to redo the dockyard again if we already completed it last weekend .

Edited by Gaelic_knight

[ARGSY]
Members
25,131 posts
19,146 battles

There is not enough of a population on the PTS to sustain regular play in operations (Scenarios). This condition was in my opinion ill-considered and should be removed in future Public Tests.

[KOFTT]
Members
119 posts
11,752 battles

I see that Moskva has moved out of the tech tree and is now a "special ship", but does not have a perma camo.  Are the perma camos not given out on test server?

[USN-W]
Members
78 posts
7,978 battles

I have been having alot of issues logging in to test server also, one day it works the next few days it doesnt.

[DIPPY]
Members
2 posts
6,471 battles

hi got me gifts for test 9.5 eventually,..needed them last week  tho,...but didn't get the spring mission flag , badge or emblem ..done all 3 spring missions..??

[1SW]
[1SW]
Members
3 posts
2,821 battles

hi am trying to log in to the test sever but it says my email or pass word is not right I been playing this acc. for years with the same email and pass world so whats going on I didt get no rewards or nothing