Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Absolute_Ice

Kitakaze Cap. Build after all updates

3 comments in this topic

[-ORB-]
Beta Testers
4 posts
5,989 battles

Newest build I can find is from 5 or so months ago before all the changes to IFHE and Upgrades.  Can anybody give me there idea of a good captians build?

Mine is:

1 PT and PE

2 LS

3 BFT

4 IFHE, AFT, CE

Using Yamamoto at 19 point. 

Alt build would be:

1 PE (Yamamoto buff)

2 LS and AR

3 SE and (DE or BFT) can't decide if DE is needed or just kind of nice.

4 CE and IFHE

Does DE add enuf to count the loss from IFHE to make it worth taking. or would the greater range and rate of fire as well as the extra AA from BFT and AFT worth it?

[PISD]
Members
1,470 posts
5,706 battles

Nowaday, I think Kita, harugumo and Akizuki are best with in that order:

1: preventive maintenance

2: Last Stand

3: Demolition Expert

4: Concealment expert

4: Improve fuse for High Explosive

4: Radio positioning finder

1: Priority target

IFHE is not mandatory since you got the weird 30mm penetration base, but the 32mm threshold let's you do damage to BB hull (bow and stern for the majority, all the ship for French) which helps a lot. Also, it ''only'' cost you 2.5% fire chance, which can be offset with Demolition Expert. The point could be made for BFT (10% more dpm, more AA) but I think that DE is better overall (it basically double your fire chance with IFHE).

RPF is in my opinion more useful for a Kitakaze than SE. Knowing where is the enemy is gold, especially with such a big and clumsy girl.

Also, AFT seems to be questionable. The IJN 100mm get quite floaty at longer range, making it hard to hit any ships moving. 

Edited by Y_Nagato

Members
116 posts
1,464 battles

Kita already has pretty amazing concealment so RPF seems less usable imo, I'd rather take the straight up 3k hp from SE as well as AR for faster Dakka.

Sign in to follow this