You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Frigate007

Anyone else?

5 comments in this topic

[GOBI]
Members
1,087 posts
4,494 battles

Having problems viewing replays? Just had a battle that was won with a couple of seconds to go by a good margin, but ended in defeat (points) and I wanted to go back and look at the replay but sits at loading screen, can hear but not see battle. Was really strange as I would have swore we were up almost 70 points with like 5 seconds to go, with no ships in range of enemy team. Was no shooting going on other than AA and aircraft. Did not notice any of our ships flooding or burning though I might have missed one. Was a strange battle from the start as some of my team hung around spawn and never moved up much, just defended our base. 

Any idea's of how to fix replay viewer?

[WORX]
Members
11,420 posts
19,183 battles

Few things...

• Make sure the replay is from the current patch...
  • Make sure you don't have extra programs running while viewing your replay...
  • MUST IMPORTANT... Do a 5 min cold restart of your PC.. Make sure your RAM is clear and sufficient to play the replay with the program. \
    • This usually clears up any problems with the replay process.
  • Do a check and repair of the client before running the replay...

If all of these options fail... Then its safe to assume, its a corrupt file (try a different replay to test it out).

Hope this helped...

[GOBI]
Members
1,087 posts
4,494 battles
1 minute ago, Navalpride33 said:

Few things...

• Make sure the replay is from the current patch...
  • Make sure you don't have extra programs running while viewing your replay...
  • MUST IMPORTANT... Do a 5 min cold restart of your PC.. Make sure your RAM is clear and sufficient to play the replay with the program. \
    • This usually clears up any problems with the replay process.
  • Do a check and repair of the client before running the replay...

If all of these options fail... Then its safe to assume, its a corrupt file (try a different replay to test it out).

Hope this helped...

Thanks, will do. Tried a few other replay files, same problem. All were battles done today.

[WORX]
Members
11,420 posts
19,183 battles
4 minutes ago, Frigate007 said:

Thanks, will do. Tried a few other replay files, same problem. All were battles done today.

WHat I am thinking/assuming, I don't know if there is a memory leak when WOWS ends... Meaning not all the memory is returned back once its done being used for WOWS.

So when you do see a replay after playing a game, its under memory starvation... I don't know just speculating throwing ideas on what is happening.