You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Boomer625

Rental ships

8 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Members
520 posts
1,418 battles

Recently from my reintroduction back into the game I have been receiving tons of rental ships, especially Getting a rental ships of the same type Of ships as the one I used after a good game. Are they this common to you guys?

just received a ashitaka past week and more recently the king George 5, which I admire its history in sinking the Bismarck but haven’t been able to play yet.

Edited by Boomer625

[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
1 minute ago, Boomer625 said:

Recently from my reintroduction back into the game I have been receiving tons of rental ships, especially Getting a rental ships of the same type Of ships as the one I used after a good game. Are they this common to you guys?

just received a ashitaka past week and more recently the king George 4, which I admire its history in sinking the Bismarck but haven’t been able to play yet.

Rental premiums have been in the game for some time now, though I'm not sure what triggers them to drop. I haven't gotten any rental premiums recently. You can read more below:

[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
2,285 posts
2,590 battles

i got some for starting a clan that I can only use in clan battles...  complete waste of slots for me...

[SALVO]
Members
5,391 posts
4,587 battles
1 hour ago, Boomer625 said:

just received a ashitaka past week and more recently the king George 4, which I admire its history in sinking the Bismarck but haven’t been able to play yet.

Yup, seems to be standard procedure for players returning to the game. I enjoyed about 3 or 4 before buying one (they come with a 50% discount coupon). Sadly it all stops when you buy that first ship.

Maybe the logic is since you have invested, you are now hooked so further encouragement is not needed... my recommendation, don't buy unless you are really sure that's the ship you want, odds are you won't get more freebies after the first purchase.

Note for WG personel reading this: if you keep giving rentals I could keep buying ships otherwise I wouldn't buy.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,063 posts

seem to get least one a month over here, just remember to rotate experienced crew from ships/reserve to them while playing

and if reserve slots are filled it will give free a one when rental expires and it sends capt there

[WOLF1]
Members
520 posts
1,418 battles

I love the akshitaka, but still unable to bring myself to pay 30 bucks for it

now that I come to think of it, I haven’t paid a Cent to games yet....

Edited by Boomer625

[SALVO]
Members
5,391 posts
4,587 battles
2 minutes ago, Boomer625 said:

I love the akshitaka, but still unable to bring myself to pay 30 bucks for it

Are you applying the special discount coupon?

[WOLF1]
Members
520 posts
1,418 battles
32 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

Are you applying the special discount coupon?

Yees I think

the King George 5 is $40.40 With the coupon I think.....why is it called a Duke of York? Am I getting ship names wrong?

Edited by Boomer625