Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Merc85

Russian Cruiser Event Rewards

38 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

600
[PEED2]
Beta Testers
2,073 posts
26,980 battles

Just completed phase two of the Russian Cruiser Event and had 14 Soviet crates to open (13 from the event and 1 from the daily reward).  This is what I received......thanks WG.:Smile_amazed:

 

shot-20.05.19_09.07.15-0333.jpg

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
251
[TAZ]
Members
810 posts

Every single crate I received contained a whopping 5 tokens per carte.  Just finished Directive 2, received 11 crates for a GRAND total of 55 tokens. This event SUCKS, with respect to the drop rates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,281
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,061 posts
17,089 battles

I use the early access events as my break time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,835
[WOLFG]
Members
10,613 posts
9,858 battles
26 minutes ago, Lonewolfpj said:

I agree the drop rate is bad. It has kind of killed the event for me. 

I think the first early release ship that can drop being a tier 8 was a bad idea.

Having the first ship be something WG makes money off of means most people are going to feel it is just a ripoff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
174
[-BSK-]
Members
482 posts
20,438 battles

actually got a 10 token this morning, grand total of 110 tokens. winner winner................... eh screw this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
420
[AAA]
Members
447 posts
15,944 battles

How to alienate a customer base 101.

Their events are just best ignored. Play your usual amount of games. Take what you get and spend it on flags and premium time.

Ignore everything else.

Outside of the windfall from their anniversary, if I'm recalling it correctly, every new grand scheme they come up with is a joke best ignored.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
174
[WOLFO]
Members
560 posts
4,862 battles

meh, 130-ish just finished Set 1 Dir. got a few extras from mission, and the news clues mission. Uninterested in chasing this event. Likely will use the tokens for Money sigs, or if I get 300, the ship. But gating the 2nd ship behind a 400 token camo, is a bit steep imho. what if they don't want that camo? I don't, but I have too spend 400 hard-won tokens on it to get the next ship. Meh no thanks. I'll take the side-line freebies, let this one pass....

Edited by iamSamoth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,662
[PVE]
Members
4,654 posts
20,562 battles
2 hours ago, Merc85 said:

Just completed phase two of the Russian Cruiser Event and had 14 Soviet crates to open (13 from the event and 1 from the daily reward).  This is what I received......thanks WG.:Smile_amazed:

 

shot-20.05.19_09.07.15-0333.jpg

OUCH  !!!    And this is an incentive to....................................sigh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
270
[DAS]
Members
1,013 posts
9,002 battles

I haven't opened a single container yet...

I don't really understand why people are so upset. It seems to me that people are upset that we are getting free stuff, but just not the really good free stuff. I will take what I can get for free without grinding myself to death and be happy with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,792 posts
23,987 battles

Compared to the Euro DD event these drops are down right pitiful. I'm still short 40 tokens for the T5 ship after opening 27 crates (both directives, daily shipments, Twitch mission) and getting extra tokens from articles on WG's site.

It's like a lottery win when someone gets a 300 token drop.

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
678
[--O--]
Members
937 posts

finished both plus all the other crates and only have 170 total.... RNG My <you know what> 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 55 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 55 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5  is not RNG it is rigged IMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
316
[PSP]
Members
542 posts
5,040 battles
4 minutes ago, Mustangrde1 said:

finished both plus all the other crates and only have 170 total.... RNG My <you know what> 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 55 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 55 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5  is not RNG it is rigged IMO

 

Dilbert Random Number Generator - Imgur

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
302
[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
923 posts
10,670 battles
39 minutes ago, epojokke said:

I haven't opened a single container yet...

I don't really understand why people are so upset. It seems to me that people are upset that we are getting free stuff, but just not the really good free stuff. I will take what I can get for free without grinding myself to death and be happy with that.

Very much this. I like the early access as I want to play all the lines so getting free ships and associated upgrades is always good. And there are typically easy enough to get just by playing the game as you normally would. Some events I get 2 ships, some zero. Such is life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
69
[ABCD3]
Members
511 posts
13,254 battles

No "Bingo" yet.

5 and 10 and a few 15.   

"Hey buddy, can you spare me a couple of 300?  :cap_haloween:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
332
[VORTX]
Members
404 posts
6,260 battles

Sounds right! I've received maybe 10 crates so far, total of 100 tokens. I guess I am not doing bad! These ships are just early access tech tree ships right? They're not even going to remain as premiums in the future? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
350 posts
14,735 battles
5 minutes ago, Fifi_Macaffee said:

These ships are just early access tech tree ships right? They're not even going to remain as premiums in the future?

The first ship is a T5 premium, and the camo after it is perma-camo for it.  The ship after that (for 500 tokens) is the regular tier ship, IIRC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
332
[VORTX]
Members
404 posts
6,260 battles

 

7 minutes ago, chrisope said:

The first ship is a T5 premium, and the camo after it is perma-camo for it.  The ship after that (for 500 tokens) is the regular tier ship, IIRC.

Thanks for the clarification!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
544
[DRFTR]
Beta Testers
2,225 posts
2,487 battles

and when i called it after seeing 210 tokens after 26 containers in PTS... oh don't worry about that.. its just PTS...

 

The thing is this drop rate doesn't even give anyone even a slim hope...   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×