Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Bortt

Auto Bounce Angles Listed in Port

4 comments in this topic

[Y0L0W]
Members
572 posts
18,542 battles

Since there's quiet a few ships lines recently with different auto-bounce angles, is it possible to list this information in the ship stats in port. With the addition of the Russian cruiser split, there's so many different lines right now with different angles. Having this info handy would be nice.

Just as the HE shells have the fire chance and armor penetration listed. Maybe list the ricochet angles for the AP?

Edited by Bortt

[NH]
Members
1,792 posts

It would be nice to have as an experienced player but I feel like its usefulness would be limited without using the relative angle mod. So both of those things should come. I highly doubt anyone can eyeball the difference between 30 and 31 degrees.

Members
3,415 posts
40,676 battles

Well, some can eyeball because they hate mods. And anyone that took geometry doesn't need an angle reference point.

2 minutes ago, Ban_CV_Complainers said:

It would be nice to have as an experienced player but I feel like its usefulness would be limited without using the relative angle mod. So both of those things should come. I highly doubt anyone can eyeball the difference between 30 and 31 degrees.

I think this information should be locked away right next to the supercontainers drop rate, RNG calculators, and real fire chance math.

Even if they were posted. Only 2 players could use it.

I won't. It's like giving me GPS guided AP.

[GRAVE]
Members
1,360 posts
19,493 battles

On paper it sounds like a good idea, until you realize that most of the player base probably doesn't really understand autobounce angles in the first place, and it can get pretty hard to determine what angle a target is to you or not if you're not running mods.

Sign in to follow this